ABC Amber LIT Converter is at v2.02

Submit updates of portable freeware that are already listed in the database.
stacoma

ABC Amber LIT Converter is at v2.02

#1 Post by stacoma »

ABC Amber LIT Converter is at v2.02...haven't checked to see if its doing anything in the registry with the newer version though

stacoma

Make sure that the file "humpty.exe" is in your di

#2 Post by stacoma »

Make sure that the file "humpty.exe" is in your directory

Andrew Lee

#3 Post by Andrew Lee »

Database entry updated. Thanks!

New version seems to work fine on a few test files under Win2K pro, converting to PDF and HTML. No error encountered.

cmkerr

Humpty.exe has stopped working

#4 Post by cmkerr »

I have 2 ebooks that I am trying to convert to text from MS Lit Format (NON-Secure ebooks) but I get the message "Humpty.exe has stopped work". What is this and why is it doing this and what can I do to correct it.

sweetliberty_2

humpty.exe

#5 Post by sweetliberty_2 »

I have the same problem when I try to batch convert LIT to PDF.. I haven't found anything called humpty.exe on my computer at all and I can't figure out what to do. This is really frustrating because I have hundreds of files that need to be converted and doing them one by one is very very time-consuming. :x

Where do I find this humpty.exe, or is there any other way to fix the issue? Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

webfork

Re: ABC Amber LIT Converter is at v2.02

#6 Post by webfork »

An alert visitor pointed out that the website for this is offline and v2.08 is up on Download.com

http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=354#18880

I haven't seen a LIT file in forever. Maybe this program had something to do with that.