Undelete Plus

Submit updates of portable freeware that are already listed in the database.
Kermode

Undelete Plus

#1 Post by Kermode »

donald

Re: Undelete Plus and WAYBACKMACHINE

#2 Post by donald »

Version 2.94 is still available on the Waybackmachine

http://web.archive.org/web/200804091957 ... nload.html

I went to the original download page and the original website and was redirected.
I was sent to a page that requires a log in for registration.
I thought try the registration and well it did try to download something called a free trial.
I do not think it was the normal download.
This is why I am posting the link to version 2.94 as the last version available from the WayBackMachine.

Hope this helps.

Ennovy

Re: Undelete Plus

#3 Post by Ennovy »

Here you can download version 2.98, which is the last freeware version: http://download.cnet.com/Undelete-Plus/ ... 43754.html

Kermode

#4 Post by Kermode »

Regardless of what you might find elsewhere, doesn't change the fact it is no longer freeware.

donald

#5 Post by donald »

The single exe portable version is not available outside of the Wayback Machine so far as I can tell.
All other downloads which I have checked are installers.
I do not know if the installer version can be made portable by extraction.
How to extract: Download the single EXE (portable version) file to a folder of your choice. Launch undelete_plus.exe.
The websites which have an installer include the above mentioned Cnet.com, Softpedia.com, Snapfiles.com, and I am sure many more.

To Kermode I mention the location for download because the software may still be usable as freeware.

A single example of a no longer portable freeware is Yod'm3d which has been hosted at this site for a while.

As the software in question here is I think really adware, I do not know if it will have been cripled by remote or anything else.

Here goes to hoping it is still usable.

Andrew Lee

#6 Post by Andrew Lee »

I have made the last freeware version I have (2.97) available for direct download. If you have a newer freeware version, please contact me.