is now V2.70
- Added new option to speak command: You can now save the entire speach into a .wav file that can be played with any media player (Instead of playing it directly to your sound card).
- Added restartexplorer command, which simply restarts Windows Explorer gracefully.
- Added screensavertimeout command, which allows you to set the screensaver timeout, in seconds.
- Added togglemax, togglemin, togglehide, toggledisable actions to win command.
- Added SystemSounds support for setappvolume, changeappvolume, and muteappvolume commands.
- Fixed issue on Windows 7: 'win close alltopnodesktop' command caused a shutdown dialog-box to appear.
- Fixed the setprimarydisplay to work properly.