MobaXterm - Portable X server with SSH client

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Mobatek

Re: MobaXterm - Portable X server with SSH client

#121 Post by Mobatek »

Hello everyone!

It has been a while since we last wrote on the forum!
We wanted to let you know that we released version 21.1 of MobaXterm which comes with many new features and evolutions.
The main evolutions concern the terminal syntax highlighting, the WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux) support with graphical applications fully supported, the SSH client and the dark mode.
We also improved overall speed and Linux/MacOS support (using Wine or PlayOnMac emulators for the moment).

... and of course, the executable is still fully portable and we kept it very small (well, around 15MB, but it contains many features :wink: ) with no dependencies needed.

You can download this new version here: https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download- ... ition.html . The full changelog is on the download page, under the download links.

I hope you will enjoy working with this new version of MobaXterm!
Kind regards

Andrew Lee

#122 Post by Andrew Lee »

Thanks! I have updated the database entry.

Mobatek

#123 Post by Mobatek »

Hello everyone,

Long time no see!

Since version 21.1 we have released a lot of new versions!
Today, we are proud to announce the release of our 22.3 version.

Thanks to many comments from MobaXterm users we have added tons of new features.
You can get the new 22.3 version at the usual URL : https://mobaxterm.mobatek.net/download- ... ition.html

I hope you will enjoy this new version, and do not hesitate to give us your feedback.

Kind regards,

SYSTEM

#124 Post by SYSTEM »

Thank you. Entry updated. :)
My YouTube channel | Release date of my 13th playlist: August 24, 2020