Page 1 of 1
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:19 pm
is an automatic screenshot captor program that is able to make timed captures of your screen.
Note: if anyone is able to do a better job with that icon, please do!
Note2: if you choose (at first launch) not to display the tray icon and then change your mind ( like I did ) you have to add the line "TrayIcon=1" under [General] section in the .ini file.
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:39 pm
joby_toss wrote:Note: if anyone is able to do a better job with that icon, please do!
... Hope you like it
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:55 pm
Done!... Hope you like it
Posted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:36 pm
Great program! Ideal if you want to monitor your system when your away.
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:20 pm
Edit: Deleted this entry. Thnx WolfGhost.
Posted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:34 pm
Found some instructions
on softpedia on customizing the program by editing the ini file.
Yeah you will find it here too
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:43 pm
Note that Zscreen (http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=1650
) will do something similar using its "AutoCapture" feature much better than AutoScreenShot. On the other hand, AutoScreenShot does not require .NET 3.5.
: skip Zscreen and use ShareX
Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:54 pm
A few usage notes that someone else might benefit from:
- Only exports to JPG, and compresses the images whether or not you check compress. The difference is MORE compressed with about around 250k vs. 180k on my 1280x800 screen.
- At startup, always defaults back to 120 second delay between shots.
- I strongly recommend the "display a tray icon" to remind you it's still working and to turn it off.
- On Dual monitors appears to only capture the primary monitor.
Works in English, French, and Italian.
- Save to various quality PNG formats
- Ability to ignore mouse movement
- Dual monitor options