Multi Task Tool (Mouse Move Remapper)

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
MTT

Multi Task Tool (Mouse Move Remapper)

#1 Post by MTT »

Hi guys,

What do you think about this new tool recently added in {some} website?
https://multitasktool.blogspot.com/

The tool's main purpose is basically to remap mouse movements but it can do multiple other tasks.

billon

Re: Multi Task Tool (Mouse Move Remapper)

#2 Post by billon »

@MTT:

Hello, are you the author? Welcome to TPFC.
Tell more about this program: is it portable/stealth, where it saves settings, system requirements etc.

Spoiler!   
Also, why links to the third-party site and not to the home page directly? Edited your post.

MTT

#3 Post by MTT »

"why links to the third-party site and not to the home page directly?"

Because MAjor Geek is a reliable download website trusted by many people (and me myself!)! But anyway, I'm ok with the tool's home page link!

Yes, the tool is portable and it saves its settings in the same directory where the tool is located!

As already stated in the main post of this thread, the tool's main purpose is basically to remap mouse movements but it can do multiple other tasks.

_(More Infos from the tool's home page)_:

Initially, the tool was meant to be released as "Mouse Move Remapper", but since it can do more than just remapping mouse movements, thus it was released as "Multi Task Tool"!

For games such as "Devil May Cry 4" that don't support mouse at all, this tool is for sure very useful! Mouse movements can be remapped to keyboard arrow keys (Up\Down\Left\Right) allowing the player to control the game's camera with mouse! Mouse buttons can also be remapped to keyboard keys, allowing the player to use mouse buttons in the game!

MTT

#4 Post by MTT »

A simple time tracker example:

MTT

#5 Post by MTT »

Unicode While Typing: