Ultimate Data Recovery

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
milentechie

Ultimate Data Recovery

#1 Post by milentechie »

Ultimate Data Recovery

Synopsis:
Ultimate Data Recovery will help you rescue your lost or inaccessible files from any imaginable data recovery disaster.

Ultimate Data Recovery works by analyzing your disk on a bit-by-bit level. This means it sees things that regular Windows programs can't. It then uses it's built-in intelligence to spot deleted files... and then attempts to recover them, so you can work with them as normal.

Ultimate Data Recovery works with practically all disks currently in use. As a general guide, if you can see it in Windows Explorer, you can use it with Ultimate Data Recovery - including FAT 12/16/32 and NTFS (including compressed and encrypted) partitions.

License: Freeware

Download:http://www.mispbo.com/datarec2.zip

cmmehl

#2 Post by cmmehl »

Doesn't discover anything deleted on any of my disk ... gosh, I must have wiped seriously! ;-)

Anybody got this to work?

Cheers
Chris

dot

#3 Post by dot »

Yeah, it detects a lot of stuff here on more than 10 different partitions, also on removable media. It even gives "integrity" of files, like "low", "medium" and "high". But on a large partition (or, for instance, on my 1GB USB drive) it seems to hang, while it actually runs, and its window is grayed out for quite some time.

I just compared the results of this program with those of "Restoration", "PC Inspector" and "Softperfect File Recovery" (added here to the database, the other day) and all seem to find different things! This new "Ultimate Data Recovery" just seems to be the slowest. Difficult to assess whether some list files which would be useless because of too low quality and that others therefore don't list. That's confusing! Maybe one actually needs to have several of those file recovery programs. <BG>

Andrew Lee

Ultimate Data Recovery

#4 Post by Andrew Lee »

Posted to the database. Thanks! - https://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=943

I tried deleting a small JPEG file and recovering it immediately. It seems to work. But the filename is different, and I only managed to recover it by luck (because there is no filename filtering function, so I tried the first couple of files in the "RECYCLER" path; but I did purge the Recycle Bin first!).

One of these days, when I have time, I really want to sit down, compare these recovery tools rigorously, and publish my findings. I am really not sure how well these tools will perform under more difficult recovery situations.

Brittany Murphy

Re: Ultimate Data Recovery

#5 Post by Brittany Murphy »

Yeah it is absolutely common when we try any recovery tool then we realize the efficiency of the software.I got a chance to recover my partition table last time as it got corrupted and i was not able to access the partition volume then by chance i use Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery Software which i find is a great tool.The software is a comprehensive windows partition recovery solution for data loss due to partition corruption, partition resizing, file system damage, boot sector corruption.I am satisfied with this tool you must try to get an absolute recovery....