Listary

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Listary

Re: Listary

#31 Post by Listary »

Listary detects new window by monitoring focus changes, so it doesn't work on the Explorer window that starts it since the focus change happened before it starts.

So you can simply click on somewhere else such as the address bar and then click the file list to set the input focus back to make Listary work.

freakazoid

#32 Post by freakazoid »

Yay! New version works! :)

Now to play around with it!
is it stealth? ;)

Onesimus Prime

#33 Post by Onesimus Prime »

Yep, this works much better for me--in the limited amount that I've tested it.

You might consider naming your .zip download "Listary portable" instead of just "portable," though?

webfork

#34 Post by webfork »

The program got some press from freeware genius posted on Listary.

Listary

#35 Post by Listary »

A lot of exciting new features have been added to the new version, please watch the following two videos to see what Listary can do for you now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDHXhm7YSw8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htr8mbc-B5M

I am Baas

#36 Post by I am Baas »

Just tested the latest build (V3.11 Build 522)... it creates Documents and Settings\user name\Local Settings\Application Data\CrashRpt\UnsentCrashReports\Listary_3.11.0.0

JohnTHaller

#37 Post by JohnTHaller »

It's worth nothing that while Listary 4 would crash if you didn't allow it admin rights (as soon as you applied any settings changes from Options), Listary 5 won't run at all without admin rights. Listary 3.51.858 is the last version that will run everywhere.
PortableApps.com - The open standard for portable software | Support Net Neutrality