SE-TrayMenu Portable

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
sandrila

SE-TrayMenu Portable

#1 Post by sandrila »

Dear Friends,

It's my first post. I hope you'll like freeware which I'll publish..

SE-TrayMenu Protable is free application launcher and shortcut manager for Windows. It lets to add and manage shortcuts for applications, documents, folders or files via a customizable popup menu.

ImageImageImage

Main features

* Add any elements to your Windows system tray: programs, documents, folders, internet links and more
* Specify global hotkeys to access everything you want with one click
* Quick add of applications and links using drag and drop
* Quick add of frequently used applications and installed programs
* Completely customizable view with lots of pre-defined layouts and color schemes
* Clear multilingual interface: English, Deutsch, Russian, Hungarian, Svenska, Japanese and Chinese.

Supported OS: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/Win7.
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 is required.

Extract instructions: Extract files from downloaded .zip file and run SE-TrayMenu.exe. Application saves settings in application folder "Presets" and doesn't write any uninstall information in the registry.

Download link: http://www.se-soft.com/downloads/SE-TrayMenu.zip

I hope it can be interesting for you!

chadross

Re: SE-TrayMenu Portable

#2 Post by chadross »

Thanks for submitting, i actually have added your software to the site a little while back. their just waiting approval from the members. As they're .Net applications it may take a little convincing on 'portability' as it's a bit of a hot topic.

http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?q=[@]se-&m=Search

sandrila

Re: SE-TrayMenu Portable

#3 Post by sandrila »

Thanks for your reply! I hope the decision will be positive and SE products will be published in the Portable freeware collection.