Rainmeter

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
webfork

Re: Rainmeter 2.4

#16 Post by webfork »

Tested on my Win7x64 box and a lot happier than my initial try. The default skin is very basic, so to see what the program can really do, you've got to download and run the extract program "skinInstaller.exe" on one of the looks included in the screenshots. The program has added an immense and amazing number of settings and tweaks, although I do wish there were more ways to change all the windows at one time (e.g. make all windows 30% transparent). Really get the sense this is a program where the really good stuff is available if you spend about an hour tweaking out the settings and options to get it just right.

guinness

Re: Rainmeter 1.1

#17 Post by guinness »

It seems this has been a community effort for quite sometime, has it been 3 years already.

Note: Also I have since moved away from using this application.

lautrepay

Re: Rainmeter 1.1

#18 Post by lautrepay »

webfork

Re: Rainmeter

#19 Post by webfork »

So there are a bunch of DLLs listed in the program entry that are linking to mediafire links. Can anyone point to where those links came from? Are the Rainmeter devs monitoring those?

giulia

#20 Post by giulia »

hi
v4 is out!

giulia

#21 Post by giulia »

hi
Rainmeter 4.5 Revision 3518 is out
thanks

Andrew Lee