Category: Productivity - Program Launchers
Synopsis: CodySafe is a program launcher for Windows that can be installed to any portable drive to give you quick access to any portable applications stored on your drive. It is like the PortableApps menu or U3 without all of the problems associated with it.
In addition to letting you organize your applications, you can organize documents on your flash drive much the same way you do on a Windows PC, by sorting items into pictures, music, video, and documents, with shortcuts to each on your start menu.
CodySafe has a ton of customization options and features, including:
- Customize your start menu by arranging items into groups
- Add programs to an Autorun menu so they will launch whenever you run the CodySafe menu
- CodySafe Control panel lets you adjust the language and system settings.
- Set custom command line parameters for each application without need of manual editing of the INI file.
- Schedule the disk check and scan the disk for errors with Drive Doctor
- Always know the amount of used and free space on your drive
Writes settings to: Application folder
How to extract: Download the CodySafe installer and run it. Follow the wizard instructions.
Unicode support: Yes
System Requirements: WinXP / VISTA / Windows 7
Screenshot: http://codyssey.com/downloads/pad/image ... dySafe.jpg
Download installer: http://codyssey.com/downloads/sw/CodySa ... _Setup.exe(~1.72Mb)