New Features included in TeamViewer 5.1
* Terminal Server support: TeamViewer can be configured to create an ID per user on server operating systems. With this new feature each Terminal Server user can be accessed remotely at the same time.
* Files can be transferred to the remote desktop by drag & drop on the remote control window
* Groups are matched also when searching in the partner list
* A new button in the remote toolbar simplifies switching between multiple remote monitors
* A new button is shown in the remote toolbar when the remote computer requests the input of the Ctrl+Alt+Del key combination
* The current computer is marked with "this computer" in the partner list
* Unicode characters in e-mail templates are handled correctly
* Audio is transmitted to all presentation participants
* The Windows desktop gets locked correctly after a TeamViewer session
* All windows appear in the foreground if they were created through user interaction
* Several problems in file transfer were resolved
Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
If anyone uses or follows TeamViewer you will know there is V5.1 Beta available and hosts some enhanced improvements.
Added 179 Applications: Portable
TightVNC almost exclusively for Mac and PC, I switched for a while to Windows own RDP because it was a little more responsive. I used ShowMyPC (http://www.portablefreeware.com/?id=1328) once with a friend with mixed results because we kept losing connection, though I don't think that was ShowMyPC's fault and instead our physical connection.guinness wrote:Ideal for Home use! What have you been using for Remote Desktoping (!) into someone's PC/Mac etc..? UVNC, RealVNC?