SiteAnalyzer - website details

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
webfork

SiteAnalyzer - website details

#1 Post by webfork »

A remarkable number of website tools in a freeware package:
SiteAnalyzer is designed to analyze the site and to identify technical errors (search for broken links, duplicate pages, incorrect server responses), as well as errors and omissions in the SEO-optimization (blank meta tags, excess or complete lack of headers h1 pages, page content analysis, relink quality and a variety of other SEO-parameters). In total, more than 60 parameters are analyzed.
Claims portability, downloads in a zip file.
https://site-analyzer.pro/documentation/

Status: Untested, but I'm definitely going to have a need for this in the months ahead so I expect to come back to it. Even some for-pay tools I've seen don't appear to have these features. Great to see.

---

There's also a text similarity checker by the same developer that I'm thrilled to see but that's a little too niche. https://site-analyzer.pro/soft/batch-unique-checker/ Focusing this thread on the website analyzer, as I expect that will get a lot more interest.

webfork

Re: SiteAnalyzer - website details

#2 Post by webfork »

Update here:

License: Adware

Status: Not portable, appears to use IE for a web interface so unlikely to be stealth even if it did save locally.

---

Screenshot of www.portablefreeware.com analysis:

SiteAnalyzer is a web crawler for technical analysis and SEO site auditing.

Key features
- Scanning of all pages of the site, as well as images, scripts and documents
- Getting server response codes for each page of the site (200, 301, 302, 404, 500, 503, etc.)
- Determining the presence and content of Title, Keywords, Description, H1-H6
- Find and display "duplicate" pages, meta tags and headers
- Determining the presence of the attribute rel="canonical" for each page of the site
- Following the directives of the file "robots.txt", the meta tag "robots", or X-Robots-Tag
- Accounting "noindex" and "nofollow" when crawling the pages of the site
- Reference analysis: the definition of internal and external links for any page of the site
- Calculation of internal PageRank for each page of the site
- Site Structure Visualization on the graph
- Check and Show Redirect Chains
- Scanning an arbitrary external URL and Sitemap.xml
- Sitemap "sitemap.xml" generation (with the possibility of splitting into several files)
- Filtering data by any parameter
- Export reports to CSV, Excel and PDF

Differences from analogues
- Low demands on computer resources, low consumption of RAM
- Scanning websites of any volumes due to the low requirements of computer resources
- Portable format (works without installation on a PC or directly from removable media)
- Freeware