AutoFire - auto-clicker tool

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
webfork

AutoFire - auto-clicker tool

#1 Post by webfork »

Synopsis: a dead-simple and very capable auto-clicker program. This post has nothing to do with Chicken Invaders Game, that’s just in the program title. In fact, this worked remarkably well with Left 4 Dead 2, which suggests it would also function well on various games based on Half Life 2, including Team Fortress 2.

First mentioned by Wolfghost.

The program does not support right or middle-click: it's exclusively left-clicking. It does support CLI triggers for multiple batch configurations e.g. "autofire.exe 30 30 200 200"

---

Background

My goal here was to be able to enable rapid auto-fire for some of the unlimited items. What I found was a trick for very short, very controlled bursts to enable the best accuracy available on items that are a little more “spray-and-pray” (similar to the three-shot burst rifle).

My settings

I set the hotkeys to Add (+) and Enter on the number pad just because they were easy to enable/disable with my thumb. Subtract starts the auto-clicker and Enter switches modes to the short, controlled burst set.

Issues: you cannot be crouched while pressing these buttons or they won’t react, but you can easily set the controls to SHIFT+Enter and SHIFT+Add.

Related

* Another dead simple clicker that DOES support different mouse buttons.