Safe Mode Launcher is a Portable freeware Application which provides you a Windows GUI for the Safe Mode options
1. In Windows 10 F8 boot menu was removed in order to improve system boot time. You can Enable F8 start key again with “Safe Mode Launcher”
2. If you enter the Safe mode through the software and restart the System,Windows switches to normal mode automatically. This option will save you from getting stuck in safe mode.
3. You can activate the hidden Administrator account with one click (Under the Menu)
4. You can switch between Graphical Boot Menu and Classic Boot menu Options with Choosing “Enable F8 Startup key (Classic Boot Menu)” Option.
5. Windows Installer (MSI) service doesn’t work by default in Windows Safe Mode.Safe Mode Launcher , solve this Problem and enable Windows Installer in Safe Mode. You can Add other services which you want to start automatically in safe mode to “SafeMode.ini” file
Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
1 post • Page 1 of 1