Q10 text editor

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
bryce dayton

Q10 text editor

#1 Post by bryce dayton »

I find this program to be better than Darkroom, a little more full featured. Someone mentioned it on here earlier, but I really think it should be part of the pfc.

http://www.baara.com/q10/

freakazoid

#2 Post by freakazoid »

wow! what a great app!
was looking for a darkroom alternative for windows!

Alexander

#3 Post by Alexander »

+100 for adding Q10 to database.

Nanowriting rocks!

Ennovy

#4 Post by Ennovy »

I agree with previous comments.
This app rocks and needs to be added to TPFC database 8)

bryce dayton

Oh well

#5 Post by bryce dayton »

I guess maybe I'll try and post this again sometime and hopefully they'll notice it and accept it. It really is the best text editor of its kind that I can find, way better than darkroom in my opinion. although the keyboard noise that it makes is pretty nasty, but I'm sure there's a way around that, just haven't looked yet.

dasfx

#6 Post by dasfx »

Hey Bryce,
Don't worry, your post has not been ignored, I just haven't had time to run test it out on a machine where it is not already installed (I already have it installed on my laptop, waiting for some spare time at the work machines). BTW, you can turn off the typing sound: Ctrl+P to open the settings dialog. On the "Misc" tab there is a "Sounds" section.

DasFX

bryce dayton

Thanks man

#7 Post by bryce dayton »

I was thinking that perhaps a great little program had slipped through the cracks. My faith in TPFC has been restored :D

dasfx

#8 Post by dasfx »

Added! Thanks.

DasFX