From the maker of Aezay Utilities, Aezay Registry Commander.
I was surprised this wasn't already in the database as I've used it off and on for some powerful registry edition functions. Note that this hasn't been updated since 2015 and I'm not sure of it's capability with Windows 10.
- Copy or Rename/Move entire keys and values from one key to another. - Cut or Copy keys and values from one place and paste them into another.
- A column that displays the size in bytes of a value's data.
- Supports all 12 data types, defined in the "winnt.h" header file. Most other registry editors only handles Strings, Binary, DWord, Expanded Strings and sometimes also MultiString.
- Allows you to bookmark keys or values so you can access them more quickly. Comments can be associated with each bookmark.
- Search part of or the entire registry database, not only can you search by a keyword, but you can also search by size or data type.
- Change a value's data type. I.e. you can change a string into a binary value, without changing the content of the data.
- Ability to interpret one value for another, without modifying the data. This would allow you to view a string saved as a binary value or vice versa.
- With the reg:// protocol, you can create links to a specific key in the registry, it works the same way as http:// does. - A history list has been added, to allow a quick jump from current key to a previously key.
Status: Portable, writes to config.ini