Quick Access Popup

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
JnLlnd

Re: Quick Access Popup

#31 Post by JnLlnd »

Hi all,

I understand your points. I did not want to disguise anything and has been pretty blunt on this in my message to the admin Andrew.

Another thing to consider regarding the portability of the app is that, although the new release will not write anything on the host computer, it requires a unique installation code. A user working on multiple computers (launching QAP from an USB key, for example), will need to remove the license from a computer after using it in order to not exceed his maximum number of installations. There is an easy way to remove the license from the app or it can also be done from the website. But some could consider that it is not being fully portable.

Finally, the last free version (no license required) will remain available at:
https://www.quickaccesspopup.com/prod-d ... /?v=10.5.6

As I said to Andrew, I'll let the admins decide if QAP can stay in this directory or not.

Thanks.

TP109

#32 Post by TP109 »

JnLlnd wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:55 am Finally, the last free version (no license required) will remain available at:
https://www.quickaccesspopup.com/prod-d ... /?v=10.5.6
Probably no need then to remove the entry since a free version is available. There are several popular last free program versions already in the database, such as Faststone Capture.

Midas

#33 Post by Midas »

TP109 wrote:Probably no need then to remove the entry since a free version is available. There are several popular last free program versions already in the database...

I agree. :thumbsup: