MultiImageDownloader

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
loin2kolpotoru

MultiImageDownloader

#1 Post by loin2kolpotoru »

Multi Image Downloader takes advantage of the magnificent Google Images search engine to seek out and download images without having to work through multiple sites to get at the original images.

Saves Setting in the application dir.

Website -
http://www.snapfiles.com/get/midownloader.html

Download -
http://www.snapfiles.com/php/sfdwnld.ph ... 2827&loc=2

Please share any similar image downloader link if u know.
Attachments
t_midownloader.png
t_midownloader.png (6.86 KiB) Viewed 15557 times

loin2kolpotoru

Re: MultiImageDownloader

#3 Post by loin2kolpotoru »

I requested for link of some other Alternates which can be used to download photos automatically.

Napiophelios

#4 Post by Napiophelios »

Image Downloader

Search and download images from the internet, acording to any keyword or search phrase you want to.
Downloads all full images to your hard disk, and lets you save and browse trough all search lists later.

Download

I kinda like this one but it doesnt seem to accept relative pathes for saving the pics.
With the settings used in the screen shot (.\Images) all the images were downloaded to the application folder
Its probly best to use the default temp folder and just nuke it when you finish picking thru them

right click on the titlebar for settings which are saved to an ini file when closed

Edit: okay I forgot the slash,relative paths work if you do it right..duh.
should be: " .\Images\ "

GiniPic is pretty cool but its not portable and it requires NET Framework 3.5
It kinda bogs down and starts getting glitchy after a while and eventually just starts freezing up.
Id say if you are using an up to date computer tho it might not be a problem for you.

webfork

#5 Post by webfork »

Napiophelios wrote: Sat May 11, 2013 1:09 am Image Downloader
After a program update, I tested this one out and it looks like everything Napiophelios said is still accurate. A dead simple image downloader program that grabs everything off a standard image search. Seemed to have issues with some 3-word phrases I tested and not others. Includes available safesearch functions so you can use it at work.

Note that the program defaults to AppData to save images, but you can easily move it to another folder.

loin2kolpotoru

#6 Post by loin2kolpotoru »

When did you tested it, i tested it after reading your post but it is still not able to download anything.