CarotDAV - multi-service cloud file transfer

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Joe

Re: CarotDAV

#31 Post by Joe »

webfork wrote:
rei wrote:you can remove background manga-charactor by deleteting "pronama.png" in the CarotDAV folder.
Added to main entry. What an annoying UI choice.
How about removing "Pronama-chan" from the menu bar too?

rei

#32 Post by rei »

Joe wrote:
webfork wrote:
rei wrote:you can remove background manga-charactor by deleteting "pronama.png" in the CarotDAV folder.
Added to main entry. What an annoying UI choice.
How about removing "Pronama-chan" from the menu bar too?
you can't.

but don't be so serious.
it is a kind of jokes.
I'll delete the feature when I lose interest.

Joe

#33 Post by Joe »

rei wrote:you can't.

but don't be so serious.
it is a kind of jokes.
I'll delete the feature when I lose interest.
When I click one of the connections from the Pronama-chan context menu I have to enter my master password again. So that's a joke is it? The other options are:

- Pronama-chan opens my browser on some manga/anime website.
- Close Pronama-chan closes the manga/anime character.
- Exit closes CarotDAV.

Show me which option enhances CarotDAV. Show me which option does something that I can't do in CarotDAV's main interface. I don't need a feature that opens my browser on some website which has nothing to do with CarotDAV. I don't need something that wastes my time. And yes, I can be less serious and I can appreciate jokes but you don't seem to understand when and where it's appropriate.

webfork

#34 Post by webfork »

Joe wrote:Show me which option enhances CarotDAV. Show me which option does something that I can't do in CarotDAV's main interface. I don't need a feature that opens my browser on some website which has nothing to do with CarotDAV. I don't need something that wastes my time.
Hey it's freeware by the way. As in he's giving it away for free.

Joe

#35 Post by Joe »

webfork wrote:Hey it's freeware by the way. As in he's giving it away for free.
You are right and I do apologize. My frustration was getting the better or me.

rei

#36 Post by rei »

Joe wrote:When I click one of the connections from the Pronama-chan context menu I have to enter my master password again.
It's mistake.
I'll fix on the next version.
Joe wrote:I don't need a feature that opens my browser on some website which has nothing to do with CarotDAV.
That is a way advertisements are, isn't it?
Joe wrote:I don't need something that wastes my time. And yes, I can be less serious and I can appreciate jokes but you don't seem to understand when and where it's appropriate.
I am grateful that you think about my software so much.
But please think, I cost ten times much my time to develop CarotDAV than you waste your time by this AD.
sometimes I need jokes to keep my motivation.

if you think you cannot endure, use old version.
Updates are mainly related to DAV server.
I think not so much people use that feature.

again, thank you that you think my software so much.

ozok

#37 Post by ozok »

This software is developed using .net framework so it is not difficult to get source code. One can use tools like jetbrains dotpeek to get source files or even create project files that can be opened with MS Visual Studio (express edition?) and can change some parts of the code and compile as he/she wishes. Homepage says: "This software is free of charge. You can use it personally or commercially. You are also allowed to distribute secondary, fix/alter, do reverse-engineering."

But that may be overkill.

webfork

#38 Post by webfork »

Joe wrote:
webfork wrote:Hey it's freeware by the way. As in he's giving it away for free.
You are right and I do apologize. My frustration was getting the better or me.
Looks like the dev still took it a little personally but I do appreciate the apology.

Joe

#39 Post by Joe »

Pronama Chan has been removed from version 1.12.0. What a relief!! :roll:

smaragdus

#40 Post by smaragdus »

@Joe
Yes- no more Pronama-chan! A great piece of news!

webfork

Re: CarotDAV - multi-service cloud file transfer

#41 Post by webfork »

I tested out the Amazon Cloud drive component today and it works great. Unfortunately it still doesn't connect with the music service (this is Amazon's doing and nothing to do with CarotDav). Fortunately they finally let you grab MP3s via the browser without downloading the stupid, separate music download client. So presumably you could download them via the browser and then re-upload them to the cloud drive via CarotDav if you were so inclined.

Midas

#42 Post by Midas »

Topic update: CarotDAV v1.5.16 released (Japanese changelog at http://rei.to/carotdav.html#history).

FTR, full Google translated changelog:

Code: Select all

2019/9/16 Ver. 1.15.6

Fixed a problem that copying and deleting files did not work with SFTP.
        Added a function to display the expected transfer end time.
        Other minor corrections. 

2018/8/17 Ver. 1.15.5

Addressed an issue where using Deflate when running on .Net4.0.
        Addresses an issue that caused iCloud to stop working.
        Addresses an issue where content could not be seen when error responses were compressed in WebDAV.
        Other minor corrections. 

2018/7/10 Ver. 1.15.4

Supports Brotli transfer.
        Fixed a problem that the hash check disable function was not working properly in DropBox / Box.
        Fixed a problem that GoogleDrive was not able to transfer certain types of files or files of size 0.
        Fixed an issue that was not displayed when there were more than 100 files in Box.
        Other minor corrections. 

2018/6/8 Ver. 1.15.3

Compatible with iCloud Drive.
        Added the function to chmod FTP / FTPS / SFTP.
        Corresponding to the issue of error output in DAV property of RFC4331 in NextCloud.
        Fixed a problem that an error occurs when adding a file when uploading.
        Supports TLS1.2 support in .Net2.0.
        Changed to save the position selected when moving with the "Back" and "Forward" keys.
        Other minor corrections. 

2018/3/8 Ver. 1.15.2

Fixed an issue where the menu was not updated when connected.
        Added the function to display the version of .NetFramework that is running in About. 

2018/1/11 Ver. 1.15.1

Fixed an issue where the version notation was wrong. 

2018/1/10 Ver. 1.15.0

Supports SFTP.
        Fixed an issue where the hash confirmation setting was not reflected in Amazon CloudDrive. 

2017/12/12 Ver. 1.14.10

Fixed an issue where an error occurred when copying and pasting to a different site in the same process when running with .Net4.0.
        Fixed an issue where characters could not be seen in the about form when the background color was set. 

2017/11/25 Ver. 1.14.9

Changed the folder structure of SugarSync to the same as the Web.
        Fixed an issue where uploading took a long time or an error occurred when the shell was restarted.
        Fixed an issue where it was not possible to cut or move within the same storage. 

2017/10/18 Ver. 1.14.8

Fixed an issue where the portable version package contained a configuration file. 

2017/10/16 Ver. 1.14.8

Addressed an issue where some characters could not be searched well with GoogleDrive. 

2017/9/21 Ver. 1.14.7

Fixed an issue where the original file was deleted when an error occurred in drag drop or cut and paste. 

2017/4/25 Ver. 1.14.6

Fixed an issue that prevented retrying when an error occurred during upload. 

2017/4/19 Ver. 1.14.5

Fixed an issue where settings could not be saved in Amazon CloudDrive.
        Corrected the automatic retry time of error dialog and collision dialog.
        Other minor corrections. 

2017/4/15 Ver. 1.14.4

With Amazon CloudDrive, it supports saving the creation date and update date of files in APIv2 format.
        With AmazonCloudDrive, the two-step writing function is abolished.
        Added a function to display the total capacity in the status bar when a file is selected.
        Other minor modifications of Amazon CloudDrive. 

2017/4/12 Ver. 1.14.3

Added function to check file hash when uploading / downloading with DropBox / OneDrive / GoogleDrive / Box / AmazonCloudDrive / SugarSync
        Added a function to check file hash when uploading with Swift / Hubic
        Added the function to get a file list by GET request on DAV server.
        Improved functionality to allow partial downloads even after encryption.
        Fixed the problem that parsing of path specification was not done properly with CarotDAVC.
        Fixed an issue where SLOft / Hubic did not change to SLO / DLO when overwritten.
        Changed to display SLO / DLO file segments in Swift / Hubic.
        Other minor corrections. 

2017/3/9 Ver. 1.14.2

When downloading by drag and drop, the problem that the file was destroyed when dropping due to a server or line error and retrying was fixed. 

2017/3/8 Ver. 1.14.1

Fixed an issue where folder properties couldn't be updated and stopped. 

2017/3/7 Ver. 1.14.0

Added the ability to save file attributes with WebDAV / Amazon / GoogleDrive.
        Added the ability to change attributes from the property form.
        Added the ability to update at the same time for storage that can set properties at the same time when uploading.
        Added the ability to save the last modified date on OneDrive.
        Added a function to optionally set whether to use properties in GoogleDrive.
        Added a function to optionally set the property availability in Amazon CloudDrive.
        Added the function to save the last access date and time of files in Amazon CloudDrive.
        Fixed a problem that CarotDAVC did not work when the file name included "#" or "?".
        Fixed an issue that was not visible when there were more than 100 files in GoogleDrive.
        Fixed a problem that sometimes failed to download / upload on Box.
        Fixed a problem that folder could not be renamed by FTP.
        Too Many Request returned with Amazon CloudDrive
        Fixed a problem that cannot recover from a write error when using NTLM, Kerberos, Negotiate authentication with WebDAV.
        Other minor corrections. 

2017/2/10 Ver. 1.13.3

Fixed an issue where a shared link could not be obtained when Encrypting or Splitting with DropBox or OneDrive.
        Added the function to get tempLink with AmazonCloudDrive.
        Relieve the problem of becoming a Too Many Request with Amazon CloudDrive.
        Added a function to record update date and creation date in Amazon CloudDrive.
        GoogleDrive supports v3API.
        Added the ability to create shared links with GoogleDrive.
        Added the function to record the update date, creation date, access date and time in GoogleDrive.
        Added the function to get / delete SharedLink in Box.
        Added the function to record the update date and creation date in Box.
        Modified to get properties when changing files with SugarSync.
        Other minor corrections. 

2016/12/3 Ver. 1.13.2

Added CUI version.
        Added the function to acquire and discard ViewLink and EditLink with OneDrive.
        In GUI version, fixed the problem that debug code remains and CPU is used too much.
        Fixed a rare error in HostSpecificFile (file: //) depending on the environment.
        Fixed an issue where SharedLink could not be copied properly with DropBox.
        Fixed a problem that file creation date and time may become update date and time when downloading.
        Fixed an issue where an error sometimes occurred when changing the date and time of a directory.
        Fixed a problem that the png format was broken in the installer version icon.
        Other minor corrections. 

2016/10/9 Ver. 1.13.1

Fixed a problem that endpoint update frequency was high in AmazonCloudDrive.
        Compatible with DropBox v2 API.
        Copy not supported.
        Added the function to create / delete ShareLink with DropBox and upload by specifying URL.
        Fixed an issue with an extra Authorization header on OneDrive and Box.
        Fixed a problem that display was wrong when copying between CarotDAV.
        Fixed a problem that skipping was not successful when duplicated when copying with WebDAV.
        Fixed a problem that files appear to be split files when copying with WebDAV.
        Improved to get file information efficiently with DragDrop.
        Improved to be able to select quickly even when there are many files.
        Improved to display the number of files and folders when sending and receiving.
        Other minor corrections. 

2016/5/30 Ver. 1.13.0

Compatible with OpenStack Swift.
        Compatible with HubiC.
        WebDAV reduced the number of PROPFIND requests during upload.
        Fixed an issue where debugging code remained in Amazon CloudDrive.
        Fixed an issue where FTPS was judged as Warning even though it was secure.
        In OneDrive, when the file name exceeds 134 characters in UTF-8, it corresponds to the bug that ResumableUpload cannot be done.
        When dragging and dropping, the file information is re-acquired immediately before.
        Other minor corrections. 

2016/5/7 Ver. 1.12.8

In OneDrive, fixed an issue that was not displayed when there were more than 400 objects.
        Fixed the problem that the default port of FTPS was wrong. 

2016/4/1 Ver. 1.12.7

Addressed a bug that prevented downloading files exceeding 10 GByte on Amazon CloudDrive.
        Fixed an issue where OneDrive was not displayed when there were more than 200 objects.
        Fixed a problem that could not be renamed in GoogleDrive, AmazonCloudDrive, etc.
        Fixed an issue where drag-and-drop / copy-paste to itself was not possible.
        Fixed a problem that could not be renamed / deleted immediately after uploading. 

2016/2/24 Ver. 1.12.6

In OneDrive, fixed an issue where the token expired immediately due to insufficient access rights. 

2016/2/11 Ver. 1.12.5

Change OneDrive to v2API compatible.
        Added high resolution icons.
        Added a function so that it can be deleted and overwritten when the service cannot be overwritten or copied.
        Supports file overwriting with Box.
        Fixed a problem that WebDAV could not get an error even if property update failed.
        Fixed a problem that connection could not be made with Box and Copy.
        Fixed a problem that there was a file name that could not be created by Copy.
        Fixed a problem where reconnection might not be possible if transfer was stopped halfway.
        Fixed an issue where extra files could be displayed when using auto-splitting.
        Fixed an issue where moving and copying within the server by drag and drop was not possible when multiple CarotDAVs were launched and connected to the same service.
        Other minor corrections. 

2015/12/12 Ver. 1.12.4

Fixed a problem that Rename could not be done correctly in Amazon CloudDrive.
        Speed ​​up Box file list.
        Other minor corrections. 

2015/11/13 Ver. 1.12.3

Fixed an issue that could not be set more than 2048MiB in Amazon CloudDrive.
        Fixed a problem that AmazonCloudDrive could not read files with some symbols.
        Fixed a problem that GoogleDrive could not read files with some symbols.
        Fixed an issue where "My Drive" was displayed when reloading with GoogleDrive. 

2015/11/8 Ver. 1.12.2

Supports transferring large files with Amazon CloudDrive.
            Added the function to limit ContentLength.
            Added the ability to force a token refresh before uploading files over a certain size. 
        Fixed a bug that caused a partial GET to a server that does not support partial GET with WebDAV.
        Addresses an issue that could prevent downloads when an error occurs when redirecting with AmazonCloudDrive and the connection is not broken.
        Supports division with a size of 2 GByte or more by automatic division.
        Addresses an issue that could cause a deadlock when an error occurred while transferring over a high-speed network.
        A little lighter transfer dialog.
        Other minor corrections. 

2015/10/23 Ver. 1.12.1

Fixed an error that occurred when parsing JSON.
        Added a function to limit ContentLength with Amazon CloudDrive.
        Fixed a bug that caused a partial GET to a server that does not support partial GET with WebDAV.
        Resume download with Amazon CloudDrive.
        Changed to not divide by rule in OneDrive. 

2015/4/25 Ver. 1.12.0

Compatible with AmazonCloudDrive.
        Supports GoogleDrive DocsAPI abolition.
        GoogleDrive is a little faster. Fixed an issue where there was useless communication.
        When uploading to storage that cannot be overwritten, delete and add additional options.
        Pro-chan is deleted.
        Fixed other minor points. 

2015/3/16 Ver. 1.11.15

Fixed an issue where Copy could not be authenticated.
        Fixed the problem that MasterPassword dialog is displayed many times.
        Thin professional students. 

2015/3/13 Ver. 1.11.14

Fixed a problem that files and folders could not be created with the DAV server function.

2015/3/12 Ver. 1.11.13

Fixed a problem where there was an error if there was no startup parameter.
        Fixed an issue where the default was .Net2.0.
        Fixed an issue where the error dialog was out of size. 

2015/3/10 Ver. 1.11.12

Added the ability to set behavior in case of errors and collisions in the transfer form.
        Changed to establish separate connection for upload and download.
        Fixed a problem that resume judgment was not successful in WebDAV.
        Added a function to disable the resume function in WebDAV.
        Fixed an issue where the dot before the extension was missing when saving with a different name.
        Corresponds to the problem that Explorer does not notify the error even if an error is notified on the DAV server.
        Fixed a problem that URL could not be escaped on DAV server.
        Added professional students. 

2015/2/5 Ver. 1.11.11

Addresses an Explorer issue where an error is not displayed when an error occurs during drive mounting with the WebDAV Server function.
        Fixed the problem that the previous contents remain without reducing the size when overwriting a smaller file with HostSpecificFile (file: //).
        Fixed an issue where Resume was not working in HostSpecificFile (file: //).
        Fixed the problem that the folder time cannot be set in HostSpecificFile (file: //).
        Fixed the problem that the file was not locked in HostSpecificFile (file: //).

2015/2/4 Ver. 1.11.10

Fixed a problem that the time may be off by 7 minutes in HostSpecificFile (file: //).
        Fixed a bug that the .Net Framework 2.0 was used by default in the Install version. 

2015/2/3 Ver. 1.11.9

Fixed an issue that caused an error when renaming with WebDAV and FTP and downloading immediately.
        Fixed a bug that the update date is updated when renaming with GoogleDrive.
        Fixed a problem that HostSpecificFile (file: //) cannot handle long file names.
        Fixed display error / collision dialog.

2015/1/23 Ver. 1.11.8

Fixed a problem that could not be tested when IP was put in URI with WebDAV.
        Added a function to automatically retry when there is a connection error or collision. 

2015/1/14 Ver. 1.11.7

Corresponding to the bug that MiniRedirector does not work properly with URI including & in WebDAV Server function.
        Fixed a problem that the file size of 0 could not be opened by WebDAV Server function.
        Fixed an issue where the Location header was not returned in response to MOVE in the WebDAV Server function.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/12/31 Ver. 1.11.6

Fixed an issue that prevented uploading folders with GoogleDrive. 

2014/12/31 Ver. 1.11.5

Modified to set the update date and time in GoogleDrive.
        Fixed an issue where the update date was wrong when encrypted.
        Fixed an issue where file names containing "#" were not displayed correctly in GoogleDrive.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/12/19 Ver. 1.11.4

Renamed SkyDrive to OneDrive.
        Added the ability to upload files over 100MB on OneDrive.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/12/17 Ver. 1.11.3

Addressed an issue where folders could not be created with nginx1.4.6.

Added "Request without last slash on MKCOL" option. 

2014/11/27 Ver. 1.11.2

Fixed a problem that released a test file. 

2014/11/27 Ver. 1.11.1

Fixed a problem that the file name might be wrong with Copy.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/11/10 Ver. 1.11.0

Added WebDAV server function.
        Added the function to select a client certificate.
        Fixed an issue where SkyDrive sometimes mistaken URIs.
        Fixed a problem that could not connect successfully when encrypted.
        Fixed a problem that could not be copied by FTP.
        Fixed a problem where a file name before encryption might be requested when encrypting.
        Added the ability to hide unencrypted files / folders.
        Change the 16x16pixel icon. Added icon for drive.
        Fixed an issue where User-Agent was not RFC compliant.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/10/11 Ver. 1.10.9

Fixed an issue where GoogleDrive / DropBox / Box / SkyDrive may not work in environments where the decimal point is not ".".
        Fixed a problem that may not work properly on .Net4.0.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/10/8 Ver. 1.10.8

Fixed an issue where plug-ins could not be loaded depending on ZoneId. 

2014/9/20 Ver. 1.10.7

Added a function to enable SSL / TLS settings for WebDAV.
        Change to be able to install if .Net4.0 is included even if there is no .Net2.0.
        Fixed a problem that an error may occur when reading settings. 

2014/9/11 Ver. 1.10.6

Changed to use old API when uploading with GoogleDrive.
            Corresponds to a bug that fails when file transfer takes time with GoogleDrive. 
        Improved performance with GoogleDrive.
        Fixed other minor issues. 

2014/9/1 Ver. 1.10.5

Supports Copy.
        Fixed an issue that becomes Unauthorize even if authentication is completed normally with GoogleDrive.
        Supports copying between sites and copying to ShellNameSpace with DragDrop.
        Fixed some issues with DragDrop.

2014/8/16 Ver. 1.10.1

Modified to reduce traffic when file uploads and folders are created.
        Compatible with GoogleDrive v2 API.
        Compatible with .Net Framework 4.0. Accordingly, TLS1.1 / 1.2 is supported.
        Fixed an issue where DropBox couldn't see Photo and Public.
        Fixed a problem with SkyDrive connection.
        Other minor corrections. 

2014/6/13 Ver. 1.9.11

Compatible with Box API changes.
        Other minor corrections. 

2013/12/16 Ver. 1.9.10

Supports servers that send StatusLine without Reason-Phrase. 

2013/1/4 Ver. 1.9.9

Fixed a problem that did not work when changing the group in the connection list screen. 

2012/10/3 Ver. 1.9.8

Fixed an issue where settings were not saved when some settings were changed.
        Change the default setting of SkyDrive.
        Fixed a problem that SkyDrive could not handle images.

2012/7/23 Ver. 1.9.7

Fixed a problem that other settings are destroyed when the settings are modified. 

July 7, 2012 Ver. 1.9.6

Fixed an issue where encryption was not saved in Box.
        Changed to display the connection list in the main window.
        Change icon.
        Change the layout.

2012/6/20 Ver. 1.9.5

Fixed the problem that the setting folder was not created. 

2012/6/19 Ver. 1.9.4

In WebDAV, corrected the problem that collection could not be determined when there were multiple properties and the returned URI was wrong.
        Corresponds to change of Box upload URI.

2012/6/14 Ver. 1.9.3

Added master password function.
        Fixed a problem where SkyDrive didn't recognize albums as folders.
        Fixed an issue where Dont'Save could connect only once.
        Added the ability to change the escape character used for encryption / split.
        Fixed an issue that could not be accessed when encryption was selected.
        Fixed an issue that required connecting to rei.to with SkyDrive authentication.
        Added other detailed functions.

2012/6/9 Ver. 1.9.2

Compatible with SugarSync.
        Fixed an issue that caused Passport authentication to not work properly.
        Fixed a problem that could not be dropped in the folder.
        Fixed a problem that files could not be downloaded with Box.
        Fixed a problem that could not be downloaded if the certificate error was ignored.

2012/5/27 Ver. 1.9.1

Fixed a problem that could not be downloaded. 

2012/5/26 Ver. 1.9.0

Compatible with SkyDrive v5.0.
        Compatible with DropBox API Version1.
        Compatible with Google Drive. Version 3.0.
        Compatible with Box. API v2.
        Added function to encrypt folder name.
        Fixed copy paste and drag drop issues.
        Fixed a problem that could not be connected when the Content-Range header is wrong.
        Changed to download favicon for each online storage

2011/2/4 Ver. 1.8.5

Fixed a problem where files may be corrupted when auto-splitting, encryption and resume are used together.
        Supports SkyDrive escape changes.
        Other minor corrections. 

2011/2/3 Ver. 1.8.4

Fixed a problem where the date was wrong with FTP.
        Fixed an issue where the test function did not work with WebDAV. 

2011/2/3 Ver. 1.8.3

Added download / upload resume function.
        Added file name and content encryption / verification functions.
        Added one SkyDrive workaround.
        04RedirectionCollectionOnly added to WebServer measures.
        04DontVerfyContentRange added to WebServer measures.
        Added a function to change the color when files are automatically divided or encrypted.
        Fixed a problem when an error occurred when writing with automatic division.
        Fixed COPY / MOVE problem with auto split.
        Fixed a problem that FTP file names could not be processed.
        Supports AutoSplit with WebDAV, FTP, SkyDrive, DropBox, File.
        Fixed an issue where the column order was saved incorrectly when the display mode was Detail.
        Other minor corrections. 

2011/1/21 Ver. 1.8.2

Fixed an error that occurred when trying to copy or drag in SkyDrive.
        Supports SkyDrive's original escape change.
        Changed the timeout process at the time of SkyDrive authentication.
        Fixed an issue where UCSNormalization was not working when renaming, copying, or moving.
        Corresponds to DropBox escape / OAuth specification violation.
        Slightly improved transfer speed.
        Added a function to change the file name and save it when there is the same file name when copying or moving.
        Other minor corrections. 

2011/1/17 Ver. 1.8.1

Fixed a cache error in MOVE / COPY.
        Fixed a problem that could not be moved with PASTE.
        Fixed the problem that WaitCursor was wrong.
        Fixed a problem that URI containing "%" was wrong in DropBox.
        Fixed a problem with the automatic split function.
        Other minor corrections. 

2011/1/15 Ver. 1.8.0

Added Copy, Cut and Paste functions.
        Added the function to move and copy within the site when DragDrop or Copy between CarotDAV.
        Added a function to display the details when DragDrop has a large number of files and to cancel Drag.
        Added the ability to check for new versions.
        Relax the number of connections for OLE.
        Supports the unique escape used in DropBox.
        Added portable version.
        A lot of other minor points have been fixed. 

2010/12/10 Ver. 1.7.3

Fixed a problem that cannot be installed on Windows2000.
        Fixed so that the MFU list appears in the start menu on Windows 7.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/12/9 Ver. 1.7.2

Compatible with Dropbox.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/12/3 Ver. 1.7.1

Added function to set initial Uri with skydrive
        Fixed an error related to bootstrapper in the setup project.
        Added the function to display the progress on the Taskbar in Windows7.
        Added a function to display frequently used connections in the jump list on Windows7. 

2010/7/5 Ver. 1.7.0

Fixed a problem that could drop when favicon download failed.
        Fixed a problem that could drop with Drag.
        Fixed an issue where settings other than WebDAV / FTP could not be exported / imported.
        Fixed a problem that sounds when manually entering URIs.
        Changed to display icons on secure connections.
        Improved download speed on slow networks and slow storage.
        Fixed a problem that the date could not be changed in File.
        Compatible with IMAP.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/5/3 Ver. 1.6.14

Added functions to change icon display and color according to safety.
        Fixed a problem that client certificate was not sent in FTPS.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/5/1 Ver. 1.6.13

Fixed an issue where test forms were not working on SkyDrive.
        Fixed an issue where the main screen was heavy during download when auto split was enabled in SkyDrive.
        With Passport authentication, authentication is changed once for each site for each application to reduce traffic.
        Fixed an issue where the proxy was not used for SkyDrive or Passport authentication.
        Supports file scheme.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/4/26 Ver. 1.6.12

Added the function to automatically divide with SkyDrive.
        Addresses SkyDrive issues with files that cannot be deleted with WebDAV.
        FTP sends double authentications.
        Added folder / file paste function.
        Various fixes around SkyDrive.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/3/31 Ver. 1.6.11

Added compression function for upload.
        Various fixes around SkyDrive.
        Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an exception in Passport authentication.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/3/19 Ver. 1.6.10

Corresponding to the .Net problem that uploading does not work when the domain is specified by the server in Digest authentication.
        Fixed an issue that sometimes caused an exception in Passport authentication.
        Fixed an issue that caused an exception in WSSE authentication.
        Fixed a problem where URIs were not recognized correctly in the order of resources.
        Fixed an issue where caching was wrong.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/3/3 Ver. 1.6.9

Change the buffer size when uploading and downloading.
        Fixed a problem that errors occurred frequently due to incorrect timeout processing.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/3/3 Ver. 1.6.8

Fixed a problem where SkyDrive was not using a proxy.
        Fixed an error that occurred when downloading a folder.
        Added functionality to reduce cache updates.
        Added a function to update the display when uploading.
        Fixed not to increase memory consumption.
        Fixed an issue where the connection remains if the server does not disconnect.
        Added the function to connect to GoogleDocs. for test.
        Other minor corrections. 

February 15, 2010 Ver. 1.6.7

Supports Passport authentication.
        Compatible with SkyDrive.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/2/1 Ver. 1.6.6

Modified algorithm to support servers that return strange Content-Location / Location headers.
        Fixed the URI generation algorithm for collections.
        Because there are many bugs, give up support for 04WebServer and stop the “Check Operation” display.
        Other minor corrections. 

2010/1/11 Ver. 1.6.5

Changed so that all files can be selected.
        Fixed a problem that some files could not be transferred by drag and drop.
        Fixed a problem that time of file was not getting well with FTP.
        Fixed other minor problems. 

2009/12/12 Ver. 1.6.4

Fixed an issue where settings could not be imported / exported.
        Fixed a problem with default values ​​when creating a new setting.
        Fixed other minor problems. 

2009/12/11 Ver. 1.6.3

Supports FTP / FTPS.
        Fixed an issue where "deflate" was not RFC compliant.

RFC2616 compliant RFC1950 format (zlib format) and RFC2616 non-compliant RFC1951 format (deflate) are automatically selected.
        Fixed an issue where an infinite loop occurs when the directory tree is looped by redirection.
        Fixed a problem that could not be downloaded when the time is outside the valid range.
        Modified to recognize “x-gzip” as “gzip”.
        Added GoToHome.
        Change test screen.
        Other minor corrections. 

2009/10/19 Ver. 1.6.2

Fixed a problem that could not be newly installed. 

2009/10/12 Ver. 1.6.1

Fixed an exception when uploading by drop.
        Other minor corrections. 

2009/10/7 Ver. 1.6.0

Added a function so that if there is a problem when downloading with a drop, an error will occur.
        Added function to send client certificate.
        Added Unicode Normalization function.
        Added the ability to download and display favicon.ico.
        Fixed an issue where uploading / downloading could not be performed correctly when directly entering a URI.
        04Fixed a problem that WebServer could not be downloaded.
        Changed to change only the cache without updating the display at the end of upload or download.
        Changed upload / download algorithm.
        Changed to select the last connection used by default.
        Other minor corrections. 

2009/1/12 Ver. 1.5.5

Fixed a bug that caused a strange response when a collection did not end with "/".
        More flexible modification of Content-Type header analysis.
        Corresponds to the case when a WebDAV message with BOM is sent in UTF-8.
        Other minor corrections. 

2008/9/13 Ver. 1.5.4

Added Tile display function.
        Added group display function.
        Added a function that can automatically set the column width for Detail.
        Addresses a bug in ListView where icons overlap in SmallIcon / List or are omitted extremely short.
        Changed sort to stable sort.
        Other minor corrections. 

2008/8/30 Ver. 1.5.3

Corresponds to the bug that an incorrect URI is returned when a virtual directory is created in IIS. 

2008/6/12 Ver. 1.5.2

04Supported the bug that wrong URI is returned on WebServer.
        Other minor corrections. 

2008/3/7 Ver. 1.5.1

Fixed a bug that could not be downloaded / uploaded if the certificate is not appropriate.
        Fixed a bug that could cause incorrect encoding with COPY and MOVE.
        Added a function to remember the size of ConnectionSettingListForm.
        Other minor corrections. 

2007/10/18 Ver. 1.5.0

Fixed the case where response to PROPFIND could not be analyzed.
        Added the function to set the background.
        Added the ability to set resource properties.
        Other minor corrections. 

2007/9/9 Ver. 1.4.1

Fixed a problem that PROPFIND could not be done depending on the character code. 

2007/9/9 Ver. 1.4.0

Added log file generation function.
        Added a function so that absolute URI can be specified in Destination header (RFC2518 compliant behavior).
        Added a function to display a warning and continue when a certificate error occurs.
        Fixed an error that occurred when specifying a proxy server.
        Fixed a problem that caused strange characters when using "/" or "\" in the resource name.
        Fixed a problem that some characters could not be used in Shift-JIS and Big-5.
        Added functions for moving and copying resources.
        Added folder upload function.
        Other minor corrections. 

2007/8/15 Ver. 1.3.1

Minor changes to comply with RFC4918
        Supports "Back" and "Forward" buttons on the mouse
        Addresses an issue that would take some time to reconnect once disconnected from the server.
        Added setting to not change properties
        Changed sorting by resource name to the same algorithm as Explorer
        Other details

2007/8/1 Ver. 1.3.0

Supports WSSE certification
        Changed the authentication mechanism. The priority can not be changed.
        PROPFIND is cached.
        The detailed property of the resource can be displayed.
        Changed interpretation of response character code.

In RFC, the default character code is ISO-8859-1, but utf-8 is the default for text / xml.
        Enabled to export / import settings.
        Change display

Added status bar. Added context menu. The upload / download form is now displayed in an unobtrusive position. Changed URI input to ToolStrip. Added Back and Forward buttons. Other.
        Changed to not disconnect immediately after opening connection list
        Other details

2007/6/22 Ver. 1.2.1

Changed PUT algorithm. Be sure to send empty PUT for NTLM, Negotiate, and Kerberos. (PUT could not be made depending on the setting in IIS6.)

2007/6/21 Ver. 1.2.0

Added various setting screens.
            To be able to test the server.
            Specify Windows default authentication (for Single Sign On)
            Specifying authentication methods and their order
            Specify various encodings
            Specifying a proxy
            Specifying detailed behavior
            Specifying a timeout
        Supports zip and deflate compression
        Change overwriting confirmation. Rename and stop downloading because it creates bugs.
        Learn form size, column width, order, etc.
        The position of the transfer form is displayed at the bottom right of the screen.
        Stop Chunked transfer.
        If connection with PUT is not possible during NTLM or Negotiate, empty PUT and re-PUT with same connection.
        Add Allow header to PUT
        Added a mode to not display the log.
        Improved OLE drop. But no. I can not do it. If you want to change it next time, use a temporary file.
        Many other details. 

2007/6/12 Ver. 1.1.1

Fixed forgetting to copy buffer when dragging. 

2007/6/11 Ver. 1.1.0

Supports Digest authentication, NTLM authentication, and SPNEGO authentication.
        Fixed dragging of zero length files.
        Changed to be able to use user name and password with symbols and Japanese.
        Fixed an issue where the server response could not be recognized if an escape was included.
        Changed to omit all OPTIONS requests.
        Supports renaming.
        Added non-standard header, Translate header.
        Fixed some problems related to character code, display, and drag drop

2007/5/31 Ver. 1.0.3

Fixed "ToAll" not working.
        Output UserAgent header.
        The transfer speed was displayed.
        Fixed some other minor display issues. 

2007/5/28 Ver. 1.0.2

Fixed the problem that the file size could not be obtained when downloading.
        Changed to close download form when finished. 

2007/5/27 Ver. 1.0.1

Fixed Timeout not working properly.
        Correct the display several places. 

2007/5/26 Ver. 1.0.0

Public because I got tired of development. 

Midas

#43 Post by Midas »

Topic update: CarotDAV v1.15.10 released 2021-02-12 (Japanese changelog at http://rei.to/carotdav.html#history).