Freez Flv to AVI MPEG WMV Converter

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
smallvideosoft

Freez Flv to AVI MPEG WMV Converter

#1 Post by smallvideosoft »

Freez Flv to AVI/MPEG/WMV Converter is a tool to convert Flash FLV video files to AVI, MPEG, WMV video files so that they can be played in Windows Media Player or edited by video editing software. You can set output video's bitrate, framerate, output audio's bitrate. Convert batches of Flv files to AVI/MPEG/WMV files with high speed. The simple and friendly interface make the program very easy to use.

[Links removed by moderator]

ohiozzz

#2 Post by ohiozzz »

Well first it works great converted a 12mb .flv file to a 9.5mb .avi file. Here's the problem It added a registry entry.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\flv2avi
I didn't really care about that myself but here's what got me. After converting about 10 or so files it asked me to register product I clicked later and it said window will close until I register product. They want 5.00 dollars to register. Price is great and the product does what it says. But seeing as this is the site for portable and free apps I don't think this fits the bill.
Last edited by ohiozzz on Sat May 12, 2007 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kermode

#3 Post by Kermode »

It doesn't matter you think its a great product. Its not freeware, and its not portable - so why the hell do they add it here? Because they are idiots, that's why.

smallvideosoft

#4 Post by smallvideosoft »

The huge demands of downloads cost us so we have to ask for a little payment
:P

Ennovy

#5 Post by Ennovy »

I agree with kermode. Andrew, can't you delete all entries off smallvideosoft? This "gentleman" doesn't seem to understand that we are talking here about portable freeware. He or she is just interested in many downloads, want's to earn a lot of money and has a bad sense of humor :evil:

Andrew Lee

#6 Post by Andrew Lee »

I have removed the download links, and banned the poster for deliberately posting payware to the wrong forum.