TEncoder - audio/video conversion [discontinued]

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
smaragdus

Re: TEncoder

#61 Post by smaragdus »

@Userfriendly
I suppose you are right and the problem should be caused by a mirror. I think I should use FTP to download from SourceForge.

@ozok
My apologies- more probably the problem was the mirror- I am sorry I didn't pay attention which was the mirror- I deleted the faulty download from Free Download Manager. I accessed TEncoder using the HEAnet FTP mirror but 4.5.9 folder was empty. I am sorry that I wasted your time. I bookmarked TEncoder in my FTP client and in the future I will download it via FTP.

I too think that some SourceForge mirrors are not very reliable- for example free.fr is slow and doesn't support resume.

ozok

#62 Post by ozok »

It is alright, I also downloaded several times without paying attention to mirror. But I got corrupted files with TVideoDownloader as well so I guess something is really wrong with sf.net.

I removed 4.5.9 because shipped packages contain misconfigured binaries and there isn't a timegap between versions, I guess(hope) the number of people downloading twice in last two days won't be that much.

Midas

#63 Post by Midas »

Cosmetic bug report: while changing skin in the latest TEncoder (x64) I got the following error -- was unable to continue afterwards and had to close program.

ozok

#64 Post by ozok »

@Midas which version are you using?

Midas

#65 Post by Midas »

The latest, as stated -- freshly downloaded yesterday. :?