Total Text Container

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
manola

#91 Post by manola »

Changed the TLoopStart and TLoopEnd function to itarate through all lines inbetween.
Last edited by webfork on Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: clearing spam link

billym

#92 Post by billym »

Just wanted to say that this is an awesome application :D. I have been looking for something like this for a while and have consolidated all of my other data/code from multiple other apps into this application. I don't know if this is the appropriate place to make requests but here it goes.

Please correct me if i identify features that already exist or can be configured in a way to get the result.

Future features:

(item Type) Project Manager - DevProject Manager is what i currently use for its portability, amount of detail it contains and plugin feature. It keeps me sane!!! with the amount of projects I have as well as keeping track of ideas as well.

(item type - Code producer) - Command(s) to execute app against output code.

Ex. There could be a code producer command that you would put at the top of your template that would not be visible in the generated code.
The command would have params like executable relative path, parameters passed, filename.

So if I was to store for example Autoit code within the Code Producer, I would be able to add the correct line at the top of my autoit template and then click on the button at the top of the Ouput window and it would silently take the output code and write it to a file in the local temp folder either named the name specified or if not provided create a temp name and pass the full path to the relative location of the app + parameters.

This would allow for a test run of the code, or compile example to test my changes

(Basic Plugin support) Allow the use of wsc files for plugins or something like this. I suggest wsc only because they are supported on all current windows platforms, they can be coded within code producer, others can contribute to shared plugin repository on your site!!!!, easy to load (at startup TTC can scan the plugin dir for wsc files and load them once enumerated)

All in All This is a great application that has awesome potential and really excited to see where it goes, keep up the great work. if there is anything I can do to assist, please let me know. :D

mtirnanic

#93 Post by mtirnanic »

Hi manola
Thanx for letting me know :)

Hi billym
The project manager is a great idea but is not likely to be implemented by me but some1 is more than welcome to write an add-on once I've got the frame working properly.

I still need to add variables for the codepro frame but at the moment I'm trying to get all the TableLoops fully working as some of the dont work properly within certain loops.

Please note that the codepro frame is pretty new and is has alot of work ahead of it, at the moment it really only can do basic loops with some conditions, which has all ready saved me alot of coding so far.

I've taken the plug-in thing one step further, take a look at the pix < http://mtirnanic.googlepages.com/Add.jpg > to get a bit of an idea on how it looks and what to expect, remember that anyone can write any type of plug-in they want. That plug-in that i'm writing there has also been taking alot of my time as its be so damn usefull for me so far but is uber far from completion.

If you got any ideas, request bug reports let me know as that is a really usefull way of making the app that much better.

billym

#94 Post by billym »

Extremely excited about the plugin feature, so when will we be able to start writing our own plugins, the screenshot shows A081, does this mean it will be in the next release?

jar

Two errors

#95 Post by jar »

Hello,

I have two problems:

When I add some files to a archive in TTC and later I decide to store them outside TTC I can remove them. But in the archive.xml they are still mentioned en the arc<id> file in the Arc folder is still there, being the size of the original file. My ARC folder is more then 40Mb while it should be a little over 1,4 Mb. The rest are references to deleted files and ARC<ID> files.
The big problem is that saving the file takes about 45 seconds now. I think it has to do with the archive. Mayby TTC is trying to reload the deleted files ?? I would assume that when I delete a file in TTC it is really removed. That is from the archive.xml file and out the ARC folder.

When you remove a tab it is still offered when you use the 'move to tab' option in the node-menu

Greetings,
Jroeterd

mtirnanic

#96 Post by mtirnanic »

Hi Jar
This error has been fixed in previous versions, however because the actual stored files weren't deleted before those fixes occurred you will have to manually delete the archived files, but I have added it into my todo list to check for ghosted data.

I want to add a interactive repair container option where by you can see what it wants to fix or delete before proceeding.

Regarding the second issue, I will create a option to delete ghosted tree tabs. (done also fixed another bug!)

Hi billym
Hopefully it should be. I'm smoothing out some bugs with it and trying to get it working properly with the Poppers frame.

Ps! wondering if any1 likes the poppers idea as I've had no feed back on it yet?

pss

#97 Post by pss »

Hi,

Could someone explain what the Poppers frame? :?:
I do not understand the idea or the concept
I would appreciate your explanation
Thank you

jar

ARC files

#98 Post by jar »

Hello,

I have only added the later deleted files in 0.80c and then deleted them. All with the same version.

Greetings,
Jeroen

jar

#99 Post by jar »

Hello pss,
pss wrote:Hi,

Could someone explain what the Poppers frame? :?:
I do not understand the idea or the concept
I would appreciate your explanation
Thank you
Try clicking a tree item with the CTRL key pressed in. That are poppers ... Reading the Demo.zxx file will also help you understand. Read closly the additional features piece

Greetings,
Jeroen

mtirnanic

Re: ARC files

#100 Post by mtirnanic »

jar wrote:Hello,

I have only added the later deleted files in 0.80c and then deleted them. All with the same version.

Greetings,
Jeroen
Will look into it.

pss

#101 Post by pss »

jar wrote:
Try clicking a tree item with the CTRL key pressed in. That are poppers ... Reading the Demo.zxx file will also help you understand. Read closly the additional features piece
OK. Now I understand!
It's like an "external view of TextEditor" and works well!

Thank you very much!
pss

jar

Concerning attachments problem ...

#102 Post by jar »

FYI,

I have deleted the arc<id> files in the ARC folder and the zxx file is decreased in size. I tried to delete the corresponding entries in the archive.xml file but when I did that and restarted the application I only get a blank file.

Greetings,
Jeroen

jar

Re: Total Text Container

#103 Post by jar »

Hello mtirnanic,

I hope everything is well. It is a few months ago you posted last here and I was wondering how thing where going. Would be great to hear from you and see development of a great application continued.

Kind regards,
Jeroen

mtirnanic

#104 Post by mtirnanic »

Sorry for the lack of updates but I've been over at lavalit.com deving on my new project called "openBor Stats" which has taken up all my time.

Although I most prob will be putting that on a halt soon and should be climbing back onto TTC.

mtirnanic

#105 Post by mtirnanic »

New version at http://sites.google.com/site/totaltextcontainer/Home

V 0.A081
--------
+ New Frame Type "Add-On"
+ Added TFieldValueLike command to the codePro.
* Various code improvements to the CodePro
* Improved the deleting method.
* Slight speed improvement in loading and saving of documents.

You can also download the source code to a simple editor demo that can be used within TTC.