Rizonesoft Office - word processor and spreadsheet [discontinued]

Post details of freeware that are found to be not portable here. Posts in the submissions forum relating to freeware found to be not portable should also be moved here.
webfork

Rizonesoft Office - word processor and spreadsheet [discontinued]

#1 Post by webfork »

EDIT: The downloads for Rizonesoft Office have been taken off by the developer. I'm going to assume this is discontinued and mark the heading accordingly.

---

From the developer of Notepad3, Rizonesoft Office is an early-stage office program with some very nice initial features, including a basic, tabbed word processor (Verbum) with regular expressions support and what appears to be a spreadsheet program (Sheets) with quite a few built-in formulas.

Maybe the best part is the 2 dozen different skins. As this is early stage, I'm going to avoid going into any detail on the program or posting any screenshots. Still, very exciting stuff.

Format: Defaults to .DOCX

Status: Not portable, given the developer's past releases, a portable version is hopefully coming down the pipe.

License: Unknown, but site is talking about free with premium support.

webfork

Re: Rizonesoft Office - word processor and spreadsheet

#3 Post by webfork »

:) thanks

constharper

#4 Post by constharper »

I want to leave my review. The program has a nice interface. Buttons are somewhat similar to buttons in OpenOffice. Simple operations such as a small table or text are easy to do. But! Guys, VERSION 2020.4.15.1 prototype 3 and UPDATED on April 12, 2020. there have been no updates for almost a year. It seems to me that this is a problem.

webfork

#5 Post by webfork »

constharper wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 am Simple operations such as a small table or text are easy to do.
Do you have any use for it -- will you open it up again?
constharper wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 am VERSION 2020.4.15.1 prototype 3 and UPDATED on April 12, 2020. there have been no updates for almost a year. It seems to me that this is a problem.
It does suggest that the developer has put his focus more on programs like Notepad 3, a freeware program that has seen more than one release this year.