Softmaker FreeOffice is a Lite version of their commercial Office Suite.
More info at http://freeoffice.com/
Instructions to run from USB are shown under the support tab and is pasted below.
Tips & tricks for installing FreeOffice on a USB flash drive
If you want to carry SoftMaker FreeOffice for Windows and important documents with you, you can copy FreeOffice to a USB flash drive. You can then insert this USB flash drive in any Windows-based computer (for example, those of friends or in Internet cafes) and run SoftMaker FreeOffice. When you unplug the USB flash drives, no traces of FreeOffice are left behind on the PC.
Proceed as follows:
- Install SoftMaker FreeOffice on your regular PC's built-in hard disk. This lets you work with the applications in the regular way, even without a USB flash drive.
- Click on the Windows Start button, then select Programs > SoftMaker FreeOffice > Utilities > Install SoftMaker FreeOffice on a USB stick.
- Follow the instructions in this program. The program now copies the complete SoftMaker FreeOffice folder and the complete folder
- My Documents\SoftMaker to your USB flash drive. This makes all SoftMaker FreeOffice program files, all documents and all settings from My Documents\SoftMaker available on the USB flash drive.
- When the program is done, your USB flash drive contains a fully functional copy of SoftMaker FreeOffice which does not register itself in Windows, as well as all your documents and configuration files.