Win7 Library Tool - change Windows icons

Discuss anything related to portable freeware here.
Magibon

Win7 Library Tool - change Windows icons

#1 Post by Magibon »

Website: http://zornsoftware.talsit.info/free-downloads?did=2
Released: November 5, 2009
Size: 1.29 MB (1,352,704 bytes)
Stealth: Yes
Dependency: None
Compatible: Windows 7, 32/64

Synopsis: I use this tool to change the icons of my Library. The default library is linked to WMP and is indexed which takes up resources. So i delete those, and add new ones. The problem is the they all use the same icons. With this tool.. im able to fix that.

Official Description:
This tool adds functionality to Windows 7 libraries that is not made available in Windows out-of-the-box.

Features:
* Add network (UNC or mapped drive) and any other un-indexed folders to libraries.
* Backup library configuration, such that a saved set of libraries can be instantly restored at any point (like after a re-install of the OS or for transfer between multiple computers).
* Create a mirror of all libraries (using symbolic links) in [SystemDrive]:\libraries. This means you can reference all your files using a much shorter path, and also provides another entry-point to your files in many places in the Operating System (e.g. file open/save dialogs).
* Change a library’s icon.

How to install: Download installer, extract with 7Zip. Delete "$COMMONFILES" and "$PLUGINSDIR" folders. Launch "Win7LibraryTool.exe".