Delete Comment Bug?

All suggestions about TPFC should be posted here. Discussions about changes to TPFC will also be carried out here.
hamasaki

Delete Comment Bug?

#1 Post by hamasaki »

If I click to delete one of my comments it just goes to a white screen and nothing happens. Bug?

Andrew Lee

Re: Delete Comment Bug?

#2 Post by Andrew Lee »

I just checked and everything works OK.

When you click to delete a comment, a dialog box will pop up asking if you want to proceed.

If yes, the request will be sent, and you should land back on the same page.

The comment will only be deleted if the cumulative negative score passes a certain threshold.

hamasaki

#3 Post by hamasaki »

Thanks Andrew.

Yes, I get the dialog box. In Chrome, when I click OK it just goes to a white screen. In Firefox I can't login. I just get "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.". They are the correct login details. In Opera everything works fine. lol. Maybe it's a cookie issue? Doesn't matter, I'll stick to Opera for now.

Andrew Lee

#4 Post by Andrew Lee »

If you think it's a cookie issue, how about try deleting all cookies associated with "portablefreeware.com"?

Another worth trying is to install an extension that is able to temporarily disable all other extensions. That way, you can be sure it's not some extension that is causing the issue.

hamasaki

#5 Post by hamasaki »

Thanks Andrew. It was a cookie issue. :)