[Launcher] InfoHesiveEP - digital publisher

Share, discuss and debug ready-made JauntePE launchers for non-portable applications.
joby_toss

[Launcher] InfoHesiveEP - digital publisher

#1 Post by joby_toss »

InfoHesiveEP

Repurpose Content, Author, then Publish
  • InfoHesiveEP Freeware provides an easy way to convert existing digital content, and allows you to originate and edit work with the view to publishing to a broad range of digital formats.

Import your documents, HTML, and help manuals, tidy up any inconsistencies using the on-board InfoHesiveEP editor, then export to PDF or a range of formats that can be read across platforms: Windows, Apple, Mobile Phone etc.

InfoHesiveEP also provides powerful features that let you organize, retrieve, and share your information during the drafting process. The latest version of InfoHesiveEP even lets you build trial versions and generate serial numbers so your ePublications are protected from piracy and illegal copying.

JantePE launcher

Note: this is "somehow" tested on my Win7x64. I'd appreciate if someone would test it on XP and report back.

Note2: Html Help Workshop won't be available unless installed separately.

Midas

Re: [Launcher] InfoHesiveEP - digital publisher

#2 Post by Midas »

I tested in Windows XP Pro SP3 and and without creating a new workspace, I seem to only have gotten the key below in the system registry, which was recreated after I closed InfoHesive, deleted it and re-run the launcher -- I tested with PRIMO.
  • Code: Select all

HKCU\Software\SubSystems\Tecf17\Eval
    "Date"="32486779"
BTW, excellent program/launcher. Thanks.

I am Baas

#3 Post by I am Baas »

@Midas

I believe it is the launcher redirect AppData command that writes to the registry. Can anyone confirm?

PS Excellent work joby_toss, thank you.

Midas

#4 Post by Midas »

I am Baas wrote:@Midas

I believe it is the launcher redirect AppData command that writes to the registry. Can anyone confirm?
  • I would if only I knew how -- care to enlighten me? :roll: