This update brings a few bug fixes and changes that were made to SciTE4AutoIt3 in which it's now natively Portable.
I've also included a ZIP file on the download page for those who are a little reluctant to use the Portable installer.
It should be noted that I haven't updated the language strings from the previous version, please check your language of choice and feel free to send an updated version if not done so already. Download is available in the original post.
Version 220.127.116.11 [17-04-2014]
- FIXED: Settings not being saved correctly when using the installed version of SciTE Jump. (Thanks mlipok)
Version 18.104.22.168 [09-02-2014]
- IMPROVED: Checking for functions inside functions such as Call().
- IMPROVED: Compiled with AutoIt v22.214.171.124.
- IMPROVED: Finding the SciTE directory.
- IMPROVED: If using the installed version of SciTE Jump, then settings are now saved to %SciTE_USERHOME%\SciTE Jump or %SciTE_HOME%\SciTE Jump.
- IMPROVED: Merging of includes into a single file.