SciTE Jump

If you are currently developing portable freeware or planning to do so, use this forum to discuss technical implementation, seek out like-minded developers for partnership, or solicit interested users for beta testing.
guinness

Re: SciTE Jump

#46 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.18.64.77
I've updated SciTE Jump with emphasis on fixing bugs and a couple of additions too.

It should be noted that in the new version I've added additional language strings, so if you would like to update your language please send me the new translation and I will update accordingly. When you start the latest version you'll be asked 'Do you want to upgrade?', select 'Yes' if you want to.

Language Changes:
# CHANGES IN LANGUAGE FILE FROM V1.17.61.71 TO V1.18.64.77 #

Added:
TIP_MSG_14=Use a regular expression search string.
TIP_REPLACE_7=RegExp
TIP_UDFNAME_1=UDF header name
Changelog:
- ADDED: Double-clicking on the client area of the GUI will now dock or undock SciTE Jump to SciTE.
- ADDED: Option to change the UDF header name.
- ADDED: Regular expression searching for 'replace within files.'
- FIXED: Caret wouldn't move to the end of the search input after a certain amount of characters were entered.
- FIXED: Issue when selecting the 'find in files' input with text present in the search input would cause an overlapping error.
- FIXED: Issue with re-sizing of the GUI. This affected the 'preview before' and 'case-sensitive' checkboxes.
- FIXED: Previewing 'replace in files' search results would only replace the supported files and not the filetypes specified in the input.
- IMPROVED: Source code layout of language strings.
- IMPROVED: Speed of searching within the function list.
Last edited by guinness on Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

guinness

#47 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.19.64.78
I've updated SciTE Jump with guidance from Robjong in regards to improving the regular expressions of parsing an AutoIt script file.

It should be noted that I haven't updated any language strings from the previous version, so if you provided a translation for the last version then there is no need to provide an update this time.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- IMPROVED: Regular expressions tenfold with the help and guidance of Robjong. Now all types of comments are parsed. (Thanks Robjong)
Last edited by guinness on Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

guinness

#48 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.20.64.79
I've updated SciTE Jump with a small bug fix, so it's recommended to update your copy of SciTE Jump.

It should be noted that I haven't updated any language strings from the previous version, so if you provided a translation for the last version then there is no need to provide an update this time.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Issue incorrectly displaying the number of functions in a script.

guinness

#49 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.21.66.85
I've updated SciTE Jump with emphasis on fixing bugs and a couple of new additions too. I particular like the ability to use WinMerge to compare the difference between two files when using the 'replace in files' feature.

It should be noted that in the new version I've added additional language strings, so if you would like to update your language please send me the new translation and I will update accordingly. When you start the latest version you'll be asked 'Do you want to upgrade?', select 'Yes' if you want to.

Language Changes:
# CHANGES IN LANGUAGE FILE FROM V1.20.64.79 TO V1.21.66.85 #

Added:
MENU_OPENWINMERGE=Compare with WinMerge
Changelog:
- ADDED: Option to the right-click menu for replacing text within files to display the difference in WinMerge (must be installed on your system or edit the INI file preference WinMergePath.)
- ADDED: Selecting the regular expression checkbox will disable the case sensitive checkbox.
- FIXED: Error saving the last current position and size when restarting SciTE Jump and SciTE.
- FIXED: Issue with certain installations of SciTE4AutoIt3 not displaying the full path in the title bar. The parameter title.full.path=1 will automatically be added to SciTEUser.properties to override the default value in SciTEGlobal.properties.
- FIXED: 'Preview before' and 'case sensitive' checkboxes would incorrectly display when re-sizing the UI.
- FIXED: Various bug fixes due to improving the source code layout.
- IMPROVED: Source code layout.
- IMPROVED: Speed of creating the treeview items as well as overall optimisation of functions.

joby_toss

#50 Post by joby_toss »

Romanian wrote:# CHANGES IN LANGUAGE FILE FROM V1.20.64.79 TO V1.21.66.85 #

Added:
MENU_OPENWINMERGE=Compară folosind WinMerge

guinness

#51 Post by guinness »

joby_toss wrote:
Romanian wrote:# CHANGES IN LANGUAGE FILE FROM V1.20.64.79 TO V1.21.66.85 #

Added:
MENU_OPENWINMERGE=Compară folosind WinMerge
Thanks. I've updated the translation.

guinness

#52 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.22.66.86
This is an update of the issue with the 'array being out of bounds.' Thanks to wraithdu for reporting.

Language Changes:
# CHANGES IN LANGUAGE FILE FROM V1.20.64.79 TO V1.22.66.86 #

Added:
MENU_OPENWINMERGE=Compare with WinMerge
Changelog:
Version 1.22.66.86 [13-09-2012]
- FIXED: Out of bounds issue caused by restructuring the source code. (Thanks wraithdu)

Version 1.21.66.85 [13-09-2012]
- ADDED: Option to the right-click menu for replacing text within files to display the difference in WinMerge (must be installed on your system or edit the INI file preference WinMergePath.)
- ADDED: Selecting the regular expression checkbox will disable the case sensitive checkbox.
- FIXED: Error saving the last current position and size when restarting SciTE Jump and SciTE.
- FIXED: Issue with certain installations of SciTE4AutoIt3 not displaying the full path in the title bar. The parameter title.full.path=1 will automatically be added to SciTEUser.properties to override the default value in SciTEGlobal.properties.
- FIXED: 'Preview before' and 'case sensitive' checkboxes would incorrectly display when re-sizing the UI.
- FIXED: Various bug fixes due to improving the source code layout.
- IMPROVED: Source code layout.
- IMPROVED: Speed of creating the treeview items as well as overall optimisation of functions.

guinness

#53 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.23.68.92
I've updated SciTE Jump with a few important bug fixes, as well as increasing the overall performance and memory consumption of SciTE Jump. You will now notice that when searching within the function list the input box doesn't flicker anymore. This was the result of using GUICtrlDelete on the search treeview instead of the treeview items. It's recommended to update to this version, just because it's a lot better than the last version.

It should be noted that I haven't updated any language strings from the previous version, so if you provided a translation for the last version then there is no need to provide an update this time. Download is available in the original post.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- ADDED: Increased performance of clearing the array and treeview items.
- ADDED: Selecting the line input will navigate to the line currently in the input field.
- FIXED: Issue with the search input loosing focus when searching within the function list.
- FIXED: Search input now works correctly when searching within the find in files list.
- FIXED: Treeviews randomly disappearing every so often.
- IMPROVED: Memory consumption due to the improvement of clearing the array and treeview items.
- IMPROVED: Response of displaying the appropriate treeview.
- IMPROVED: Speed of deleting items in the treeview as well as reducing flickering of certain controls.

guinness

#54 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.24.68.96
I've updated SciTE Jump with the bug fix mentioned by wraithdu as well as an improvement in speed when selecting a treeview item. Before I was enumerating through the array (slow if you happened to be using a large script,) though since the controlids are created sequentially I decided just to use this to my advantage and calculate the array index based on the first controlid minus the selected id. I also found an issue when using the docking feature, which was introduced as I don't delete the treeview anymore.

I've also included a ZIP file on the download page for those who are a little reluctant to use the Portable installer.

It should be noted that I haven't updated any language strings from the previous version, so if you provided a translation for the last version then there is no need to provide an update this time. Download is available in the original post.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: If a function name was inside a comment or comment block, then it would highlight the comment instead of the function upon refresh of SciTE Jump. (Thanks wraithdu)
- FIXED: Issue with the treeview being out of bounds when docking to SciTE.
- IMPROVED: Approach to navigating through the treeview. This should be a lot quicker.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 4. This will automatically update if you have an older version.

guinness

#55 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.25.68.98
This fixes two major bugs which were introduced in the last version only. Sorry to all who download the previous version but improving performance can come with huge consequences. Thanks to wraithdu for reporting.

I've also included a ZIP file on the download page for those who are a little reluctant to use the Portable installer.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Issue with the search treeview not displaying.
- FIXED: Out of bounds error.

guinness

#56 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.26.68.103
I've updated SciTE Jump with various bug fixes, especially when docking to SciTE.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Cancelling find in files would not close the running process.
- FIXED: Monitor incorrectly positioning SciTE when the taskbar was on the left side of the screen.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 5. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
- IMPROVED: Speed of replacing in files and finding in files.
- IMPROVED: Various source code changes for better clarity.

guinness

#57 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.27.68.105
I've updated SciTE Jump with various bug fixes to the context menu in 'replace within files.'

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Context menu not working correctly when displaying the 'replace in files' UI.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 6. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
Last edited by guinness on Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

guinness

#58 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.28.68.109
I've updated SciTE Jump with a huge improvement in speed of detecting when a tab is changed within SciTE. You should now see that it is instantaneous compared to before.

Language Changes:
None
Changelog:
- FIXED: Saving position of SciTE Jump if SciTE is closed unexpectedly.
- IMPROVED: Approach to monitoring when a tab in SciTE is changed, now it's instantaneous instead of a 500ms delay.
- IMPROVED: Monitor.a3x to version 7. This will automatically update if you have an older version.
- IMPROVED: Now Windows handles the memory management of SciTE Jump.

guinness

#59 Post by guinness »

SciTE Jump V1.29.70.112
I've updated SciTE Jump with an improvement in the language strings as well as using large UDFs.

It should be noted that I have updated the language strings from the previous version, so if you provided a translation for the last version then by all means update the translation and send to me. Download is available in the original post.

Language Changes:
MENU_RESET=Reset %PROGRAMNAME%
SET=Set
Changelog:
- ADDED: Additional option to the system and context menu for resetting SciTE Jump. This is useful if you use hibernation within Windows and SciTE Jump stops recognising when the filepath changes in SciTE.
- ADDED: Option to cancel processing a file if the total number of functions and/or regions is greater than 7500. This is useful for the considerably large UDFs which are available.
- FIXED: Missing language string for the set button. (Thanks ricky03)
- FIXED: Non-ASCII characters displaying an unexpected SciTE message box when used in the file path. (Thanks kyo)
- FIXED: Translation difference file was incorrectly referencing the most outdated version.

joby_toss

#60 Post by joby_toss »

Romanian wrote: MENU_RESET=Resetare %PROGRAMNAME%
SET=Setare