JPE runtime update

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
Devildevilira

JPE runtime update

#1 Post by Devildevilira »

Will u pls post an example on what changes must be done to use runtime v0.5.2? Such as changes on ini file? Is launcher v0.5.1 compatible w/ runtime v0.5.2? I have windows&internet cleaner pro v7.5 portable using launcher & runtime v0.3.0, and is running very well(as far as i know, the only problem is the plugin builder) w/ windows7. May i submit for u to make an example out of it?

crownixx

Re: JPE runtime update

#2 Post by crownixx »

Devildevilira wrote:Will u pls post an example on what changes must be done to use runtime v0.5.2? Such as changes on ini file? Is launcher v0.5.1 compatible w/ runtime v0.5.2? I have windows&internet cleaner pro v7.5 portable using launcher & runtime v0.3.0, and is running very well(as far as i know, the only problem is the plugin builder) w/ windows7. May i submit for u to make an example out of it?
Changes to the ini file is not required. Simply replace the runtime (jauntePE.dll) and/or launcher with the new version.

Please aware that jauntePE are now available in Ansi edition and Unicode edition. Ansi Launcher must be used with Ansi runtime and Unicode Launcher must be used with Unicode runtime. The previous version 030 ( runtime and toolsets) was and Ansi edition.