Redllar is coming back

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
Zach Thibeau

Re: Redllar is coming back

#16 Post by Zach Thibeau »

awesome news, I look forward in seeing this develop, maybe if I'm allowed help out some

redllar

#17 Post by redllar »

Hi all.

Sorry this reply is so late. No excuses really.

Thanks for all of the nice posts. And for the many of you who PM'd and/or tried to email me over the years, my apologies for not getting back in touch.

crownixx seems to enjoy handling JPE related things here. And from what I can gather, he's done, and is still doing, a great job. He's also willing to do the same for the new JPE user forums on SourceForge.

So I think I'll be sticking to the development side of JPE for now. Feel free to join in if you'd like. There's several months worth of dev work, and we can always use additional testing.

Zach Thibeau

#18 Post by Zach Thibeau »

stuff happens really, but yeah my coding skills are available to you, you are one of the few people that inspired me to take up programming. And posting from a dingy midp powered cellphone sucks but it works :P for now until I get home

fang-face

#19 Post by fang-face »

Hello redllar.

I didn't contribute so much to the development of JPE (ahem), am more or less just playing around, and didn't catch the trouble that was happening. Just read about it later and felt sad. But I'm very interested and happy, that it is still continueing. I'm not sure if I will join the sourceforge forum as well though.

Greetings and welcome back.
And thanks to crownixx for keeping it alive here.

Firewrath

#20 Post by Firewrath »

Hey redllar,
while i'm here i just wanted to say 'Hi' and its awesome to see you around here again! ^-^
and that work is continuing on JPE, Still one of my most used programs (if only cause it launches others that i use, :P),

Cattleya

#21 Post by Cattleya »

Hi redllar, hope 2013 you will have more idea and release a new stable version of JauntePE 0.6.