JauntPE Video

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
crownixx

JauntPE Video

#1 Post by crownixx »

This post contain videos i made for JauntePE using Wink. See the JauntePE in action 8)

JauntePE video tutorial
Tutorial 1 (2.31 MB)
Tutorial 2 (1.08 MB)
Tutorial 3
Tutorial 4

Note: There are some informations in the redllar's Tutorial guideline that i skip to make the video tutorial compact. It is highly recommended to read the official tutorials later to get those missing informations.

JauntePE video features
The potential of JPE Desktop (2.18 MB)
Last edited by crownixx on Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

crownixx

#2 Post by crownixx »

I added video for redllar's Tutorial 1. Less reading, more action to see. Hope there are no more people complaining jauntePE is hard to play just because they are lazy to read the documentation, but worst not even have the effort to try.

Also in the video Tutorial 1 is my suggestion or idea that portablizing an application via JPE Quickie will be go through into 3 phases
1. Capturing application via "portable" install
2. "Exersicing" the application functionality
3. Package up the application
This way, maybe the user will get more understanding why Don'ts after finish the installation. There will be next time maybe a more complicated way running JPE Quickie for example portablizing firefox with addition Flash and firefox plugins. For such requirement, adding the Flash can maybe be done in phase #1 and adding the firefox plugins can be done in phase #2

"The potential of JPE Desktop" video is the same as my "7zipContextMenu Video Demo"

crownixx

#3 Post by crownixx »

Video for Tutorial 2 now available in the first post :D

Gannon8

#4 Post by Gannon8 »

Could you post it on youtube instead of making us go mediafire? It would be easier.

crownixx

#5 Post by crownixx »

I think i can't post the it in the youtube because the video is in swf. I also using only text (no sound) to deliver the information. There is also some interaction required between the video and users where for a long text, i have put "next" button to resume the video after they are ready.

GeddichNixan

#6 Post by GeddichNixan »

Nice videos, easy to understand a good demo for newbies. Thanks crownixx. I am looking forward to the more advanced stuff.

crownixx

#7 Post by crownixx »

You're welcome GeddichNixan