N 1.4 (Ninja Game)

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
portackager

N 1.4 (Ninja Game)

#1 Post by portackager »

This game, I beleive is portable in nature, except it writes progress to user folder, because its made with flash, I found that under jauntpe it works beautifully. Can carry the game anywhere and your progress is kept intacted. it's very addicting game, been playing it for a long time.

Link:
http://www.harveycartel.org/metanet/downloads.html

N - a unique 2D puzzle / action platformer

play as a ninja trapped in a world of well-meaning, inadvertantly homicidal robots. version 1.4 includes tons of levels (500), organized neatly into 100 unlockable episodes, and features 50 levels made by fans of N!

your progress, which is imported from 1.3, is saved as you play. and, you can compete with N users worldwide in the online highscores. nice!

ashghost

Re: N 1.4 (Ninja Game)

#2 Post by ashghost »

While the previous post appears to be spam, I have to agree with the sentiment - this is by far my favorite video game. I've played it for probably hundreds of hours since I saw portackage'rs original post back in '07.

Cheers.

EDIT: The mods removed the post to which I was referring.
Last edited by ashghost on Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Paxophobe

#3 Post by Paxophobe »

ashghost wrote:While the previous post appears to be spam, I have to agree with the sentiment - this is by far my favorite video game. I've played it for probably hundreds of hours since I saw portackage'rs original post back in '07.

Cheers.
the spam is in your head.

I'm saying, you, your head, ... spam filled.

Napiophelios

#4 Post by Napiophelios »

Wow that's a neat little time killer :P
I love little flash games like this one.
Here's another one (online game) that's pretty neat called Spin the Black Circle
http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/spin_the_black_circle

I ran across this great little tool for making stand alone games from SWF files called Flash in a Shell.
Its an older program but it seems to work pretty good.

jacobSander

#5 Post by jacobSander »

Napiophelios wrote:Wow that's a neat little time killer :P
I love little flash games like this one.
Here's another one (online game) that's pretty neat called Spin the Black Circle
http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/spin_the_black_circle

I ran across this great little tool for making stand alone games from SWF files called Flash in a Shell.
Its an older program but it seems to work pretty good.
Thanks man.
I've enjoy the game even its not that good pertaining on the graphics but that was cool.

Last edited by webfork on Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: deleted spam