Where can I down load JauntePE

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
sparts

Where can I down load JauntePE

#1 Post by sparts »

Hi - I have read so much about JauntPE and would really like a copy to bring some of my software along with me. Unfortuantely, the links for down loading are broken - can anyone send me a working link - thanks :D

Zach Thibeau

#2 Post by Zach Thibeau »

No we cannot. Redllar doesn't want that done anymore but if you email redllar he can email it to you

redllar

#3 Post by redllar »

Thanks for backing me up thibeaz.

sparts, I just need a PM from you with an email address where I can send the builds.

sparts

pls send to this email

#4 Post by sparts »

Thanks- can pls email to sparts200@hotmail.com - thanks - appreciate very much.

Zach Thibeau

#5 Post by Zach Thibeau »

He said to give a Private message ;)

sparts

sorry coldnt find email addr

#6 Post by sparts »

sorry - could find his email id. :shock:

M@tty

#7 Post by M@tty »

Devildevilira

Re: jaunte pe 060

#8 Post by Devildevilira »

I have downloaded jaunte pe 060 source, what's it for? Sory im just a newbie, im using jaunte pe 030.

crownixx

Re: jaunte pe 060

#9 Post by crownixx »

Devildevilira wrote:1.
I have downloaded jaunte pe 060 source, what's it for? Sory im just a newbie, im using jaunte pe 030.
This package is not an end-user distribution. It is intended only for developers. There are no executables, docs, etc. It contains only the source and project files necessary to build the JauntePE executables and runtimes, and to setup the JauntePE end-user web site.
060 is still under testing and development and no full release package are available yet.

For new user, it is recommend to use jauntepe tools which are available in the 030 package and the latest runtime are available in 050