Front end gui for ...

Any other tech-related topics
donald

Front end gui for ...

#1 Post by donald »

Front end gui for foreign language apps.

Many freeware apps support only the native language of the developer.

Through the use of a program like autoit or some other method a front-end gui should be simple thing to make just translate the options etc and set these in the front end gui.

I know that some generic front end gui's exist but I am unsure of which might be flexible enough to add a translation of each of the functions of the original app and the help file so that the original gui is replicated and the new gui is able to support all the original gui's functional options.

Is it possible to replicate the variety of options and buttons available on the many apps freely available with a generic app that would become a front end gui?

just by typing a label and adding sub directories then assigning functions by searching the original gui and assigning

since it is possible to configure an app to an enormous amount in many cases it should be possible to replicate the look and feel of a foreign language gui with some sort of generic front end gui

what I am talking about would be just about like a launcher but with a gui to launch each possible menu option that would be assigned to it and the app should be configurable to replicate the original

this should either run the original applications gui in silent mode (not sure if this is right) or run on top of the original gui