Perfect World (Chit-Chat post)

Any other tech-related topics
Firewrath

Perfect World (Chit-Chat post)

#1 Post by Firewrath »

Ok, so Perfect World, a game i play when my computer decides to work, has started a referral program.
(ofcourse After ive already gotten anyone i know thatd be interested to play, -_-; )
so im shamelessly posting here to advertise the game, and hopefully to get ten people to sign up so i can get a special mount. :P

Anyways, Perfect World is a rather nice Free to Play MMO-RPG. (It used to be a pay per month game but they changed it over to 'free'.)
Yes, they still have a cash shop but you dont Need to use it to play, least i havnt so far.
It has three races with 2 classes per race. A decent storyline, large world and at level 30, your character even gets to fly around it, depending on your race, you either get eagle wings, a flying sword, or ...a flying stingray.
(One race starts out with wings so they dont have to wait, :P)

So if your interested, go here, check it out, sign up, and enjoy, ^-^
Perfect World signup Referral Link

Unfortunately, like anything, theres a catch.
Perfect World Referral page wrote: 3. As soon as one of your friends charges their ZEN, they will be officially counted as a "Referred Friend".
That means, it wont count you untill you spend money in their cash shop. *Sigh*

Just to be clear. :P
Im not asking you to go out and spend money on the game. :P
But i think some of you might like it anyways. *pokes Fluffy*
So if you think you will, please use my link to signup. ^-^

(*Sigh* I know, its Sad the only time i come back around here is to post something like this, -_-
but with my computer pretty much dead and cant get it fixed for a while, theres not much use for me here, :P )

appsuser

Re: Perfect World (Chit-Chat post)

#2 Post by appsuser »

Firewrath wrote:(*Sigh* I know, its Sad the only time i come back around here is to post something like this, -_-
but with my computer pretty much dead and cant get it fixed for a while, theres not much use for me here, :P )
Thank goodness for portable freeware! :)