Ditto is a feature-rich extension to the standard copy-paste mechanism, saving each item placed on the clipboard to a dynamic list, allowing you access to anything copied or cut. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the standard Windows clipboard and preview in before pasting. The program includes many customizations and the interface can be modified via available themes.
Additionally, the program can communicate with other computers over a network to keep clipboards in sync.
Alternatively, Ditto Portable is also available in the PortableApps format.
||Win2K / WinXP / Vista / Win7 / Win8 / Win10
|Writes settings to:
|How to extract:
Download the DittoPortable ZIP package (or 64-bit version if applicable) and extract to a folder of your choice. Launch Ditto.exe.
- Up/down keys move description up down just as n and p do.
- Use ever incrementing value for drag file names, this way they are always unique.
- Add the ability to drag and drop clips to desktop or file explorer and it will auto create the files, text and png files.
- Don't change working directories when show open/save windows dialog.
- Updated to the latest sqlite, version 3.11.0.
- Add new special paste options - remvoe line feeds - add one or two line feeds - typoglycemia Reorganized menu to move non clip specific commands to a system menu at bottom of the window.
- Added options to paste, upper, lower, captilize, sentance cases.
- Display warning when always on top is set (this is the number one complaint, how to turn this off when they don't know they set it).
- Use standard formatting for date time in stats window in options.
- Handle Altgr being presses on foreign keyboards to handle other characters.
- Use the receiving ip address from the client not the ip address they send you.
- Default image export to png.
- Fixed issue with auto send to friends, after 30 seconds the first send would not be sent.
- Handle screen resolution changes better.
- Move ditto's main window when screen resolution changes.
- Save window sizes per screen resolution.
- Added option to save bitmaps to .bmp, .png, jpeg.
- Handle repeated keys on up/down and next/prev description.
- Handle Home button to go to first row.
- Increase the window that we show the resize icon in the corners.
- Added new menu option to filter on selected clip.