Where to get use to guide JauntePE?

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
JawsIk

Where to get use to guide JauntePE?

#1 Post by JawsIk »

Hello!
My name is Maxim. I am Russian and therefore I write here with the help of translation service Google.

I really like portable apps, but some of them I want to make himself.

I know that there is a program VMware ThinApp, but when I tried it, then realized that she did not fit me. In addition, it costs $ 5000, that to me very much.

Just VMware ThinApp makes Portable Apps packed into several files and therefore not possible to add plugins, templates and other additions to their portable apps.

I also necessary that the program was in normal form (all available files) so you can add the necessary complement to me and localization into other languages.

Programmes that I want to make a portable, make entries in the registry, as well as establish some files in C: \ Documents and Settings \ UserName \ Application Data, as well as (some) in C: \ Program Files \ Common Files

I have therefore decided to use JauntePE. Can it match my requirements? Where can I download a manual (use to guide) to this program, because links in this forum, there is no file management.

p.s. there is one resource, where programs are exactly as I need, but I was unable to contact the author of this blog. Blog this portableappz.blogspot.[use caution when visiting this site]com. I have a question, is it possible to determine which method takes the author of this blog when creating portable apps? Is it possible that this is JauntePE?

Thank you!