It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:58 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: MultiClipBoardSlots
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:11 pm 

MultiClipBoardSlots

http://www.softwareok.com/?seite=Microsoft/MultiClipBoardSlots

Quote:
MultiClipBoardSlots is a small portable program that allows you to extend the Clipboard for up to 10 Clipboard Memory Slots (memory storage).

This allows you easily to insert text, images, and other objects between the programs via freely selectable Windows shortcut without losing the contents of the Clipboard Slots, because the default Clipboard will be overwritten by other programs.

The keyboard shortcuts for the Clipboard Memory Slots are predefined, but always can be individually adjusted.

Post subject: Re: MultiClipBoardSlots
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:48 pm 

Added to the database, please vote

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:55 pm 

webfork, can you merge all SoftwareOK programs' forum topics into one, like with NirSoft?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:55 pm 

billon wrote:
webfork, can you merge all SoftwareOK programs' forum topics into one, like with NirSoft?

For anyone watching carefully on the forums, I do like to consolidate different threads on a given topic to just one, especially on older topics. I generally find it easier to search for items on the site that have that kind of format. The exception here is giving each entry on the site it's own corresponding unique thread to link to. I say that because at least once a month I'm splitting threads that wander off about some different topic from the original intent. I think that will get worse if we have multiple programs represented by one thread. You'll see discussion cut in half by questions about a totally different program.

The Nirsoft thread is unique simply because not every program by that dev has spawned a unique discussion. Where it has we have many separate threads.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:40 pm 

I can't seem to make this program work. The default CTRL+1 doesn't seem to copy text even in programs without other hotkeys (like Notepad) and the corresponding ALT+1 doesn't paste. What am I doing wrong?