Requirement: msvcp120.dll and msvcr120.dll
Settings: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Nick Korotysh\Digital Clock
+ QT junk in the registry
Program features can be extended via plug-ins.Warning [Windows Only]! Installer toolkit was changed. Upgrades are NOT supported temporary.
Before installing this version any previous version must be completely uninstalled. All settings will be lost. You can backup your current clock settings using "Export" button, and then restore them using "Import". Installing current version over any installed may lead to undefined behavior and problems with uninstalling!
- A plug-in for chiming on every quarter of an hour.
- A plug-in for time synchronization (using a list of servers).
- A portable version that requires no installation and saves all data and settings inside its program folder.
I have Digital Clock installed and I was afraid that the portable version might try to load anything from registry but nothing like that happened- all settings are saved in and loaded from settings.ini file inside program folder. Hide Clock/Show Clock tray commands (very useful in my opinion when the user needs a clean desktop without exiting the program) also work fine. This version 4.4.4+ might be labelled testing but it seems to be very stable.portable version is available now. all settings are stored in "settings.ini" beside executable.
now clock position will be exported with other settings too
also I added "Show/Hide Clock" option to.
Digital Clock 4.4.5 downloadWhats new in 4.4.5:
- local files/programs can be opened using 'clock URL' feature
- compiled with GCC 5.3.1 [linux only]
- show/hide clock
- windows portable version
- replaced app icon
- added default export/import filename
- 'spectrum clock' now works with colorize effect too
- added 'ip address' plugin
- added plugin for chiming on every quarter of an hour
- significantly decreased installed size
- core: improved plugin load/unload
- plugins: reimplemented 'schedule' plugin
- gui: changed icons colour to make them visible on Win 10 taskbar