2015 PortableApps.com Website Upgrade

Any other tech-related topics
Andrew Lee

Re: PortableApps.com Website Upgrade

#31 Post by Andrew Lee »

IMHO, the best way to deal with what you perceive to be troll*ish comments is to ignore them and not to pour fuel to the fire. Don't Feed The Troll.

Do note that just because you think a comment is troll*ish doesn't mean it is. It's all in your perception, which of course is within your rights to make. The other guy may not mean it, or you thought he said something which he didn't mean.

Look, I am not trying to single out anyone's behaviour here. I too have my views about how to speak or how to behave properly, but I think a lot of troubles in the world is due to people trying to impose _their_ view of what is right on others, which I try not to do. I think we have seen a lot of that in France and other places recently.

I will stop before I get all fucking preachy and political. Oops, I used a rude word there. Hope I didn't offend anyone! :D

Andrew Lee

#32 Post by Andrew Lee »

BTW, maybe I suggest that if you guys need to vent in the future to direct them at me.
eg. "You think? Andrew Lee is a low life lying c u n t. Back it up or STFU."
That way, you do not need to pant it all up, and I am thick-skinned enough not to be affected by it in any way. :lol:

Or if you know a language other than English, vent using that language. It's been scientifically proven that if the delivery is not the mother tongue of the recipient (or better still if he doesn't understand the language at all), it doesn't get so emotional.
eg. "You think? You're a 烂鸡巴. Back it up or 他妈的闭上你的臭嘴."

Schumi 053

#33 Post by Schumi 053 »

IMHO..

Discuss Honda Team progress at Honda's office..thats ok.

Discuss Honda Team progress at Yamaha's office..i will never do that.

Because that means i am waiting to be f*ck in the @ss..especially by Yamaha's volunteer :shock:

I am Baas

#34 Post by I am Baas »

Apologies everyone for being so vulgar and offensive, I will try to adopt Andrew's approach next time around.

Sorry :oops:

Midas

#35 Post by Midas »

Andrew Lee wrote:I think a lot of troubles in the world is due to people trying to impose _their_ view of what is right on others, which I try not to do.
  • Just to say that I'll stand for that any day... 8)

@Schumi 053: :lol:

@Baas: no real harm done. 8)