QuickTextPaste is a small portable program that allows you to insert (paste) quickly pre-defined text in any Windows applications via keyboard shortcut.
This program also allows you to run commands and programs via keyboard shortcut. Save time and spelling errors with this small Desktop Tool for Windows.
- Very small program
- Selection of text fields by single hotkey
- Multiple commands as a selection (program starts) by single hotkey
- Arbitrary Windows shortcut
- Inserting text with multiple lines.
- Launching programs from the command line (keyboard shortcut)
- Paste anything you type often
- Low CPU usage
Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1