New at NirSoft

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
Checker

Re: New at NirSoft

#76 Post by Checker »

lautrepay wrote:Is FolderChangesView listed in the database?
No, you found a new one :D

Checker

#77 Post by Checker »

lautrepay

#78 Post by lautrepay »

@Checker:
Thanks for adding! And voted.
Not as complete as (the now controversial) Watch 4 Folder, but an alternative after all.

Checker

#79 Post by Checker »

NEW: MultiMonitorTool :!:
MultiMonitorTool is a small tool that allows you to do some actions related to working with multiple monitors. With MultiMonitorTool, you can disable/enable monitors, set the primary monitor, save and load the configuration of all monitors, and move windows from one monitor to another. You can do these actions from the user interface or from command-line, without displaying user interface. MultiMonitorTool also provides a preview window, which allows you to watch a preview of every monitor on your system.

Checker

#80 Post by Checker »

Checker

#81 Post by Checker »

NEW: BrowsingHistoryView :!:
BrowsingHistoryView is a utility that reads the history data of 4 different Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari) and displays the browsing history of all these Web browsers in one table. The browsing history table includes the following information: Visited URL, Title, Visit Time, Visit Count, Web browser and User Profile. BrowsingHistoryView allows you to watch the browsing history of all user profiles in a running system, as well as to get the browsing history from external hard drive.
You can also export the browsing history into csv/tab-delimited/html/xml file from the user interface, or from command-line, without displaying any user interface.

Checker

#82 Post by Checker »

Checker

#83 Post by Checker »

NEW: WifiInfoView :!:
WifiInfoView scans the wireless networks in your area and displays extensive information about them, including: Network Name (SSID), MAC Address, PHY Type (802.11g or 802.11n), RSSI, Signal Quality, Frequency, Channel Number, Maximum Speed, Company Name, Router Model and Router Name (Only for routers that provides this information), and more...
When you select a wireless network in the upper pane of this tool, the lower pane displays the Wi-Fi information elements received from this device, in hexadecimal format.
WifiInfoView also has a summary mode, which displays a summary of all detected wireless networks, grouped by channel number, company that manufactured the router, PHY type, or the maximum speed.

Checker

#84 Post by Checker »

I added WifiInfoView to the database.
http://www.portablefreeware.com/index.php?id=2332 ... please vote :!:

Checker

#85 Post by Checker »

NEW: WinsockServicesView :!:
This utility displays the details of all Winsock service providers installed on your system. For every Winsock service, the following information is displayed: Display Name, Status (Enabled/Disabled), DLL Type (32-bit or 64-bit), DLL Filename, DLL Description/Version, and Created/Modified Time.
WinsockServicesView also allows you to easily disable/enable a Winsock service provider.

Checker

#86 Post by Checker »

guinness

#87 Post by guinness »

I would love to see NirSoft's SVN repository, just to see how he organises all those applications and keeps on top of the updates.

tproli

#88 Post by tproli »

I've sent the Hungarian translations for Wireless Network Watcher for some recent versions but they don't appear in the downloadable languages list (still lists my old 1.40). So their system could be made better I guess. Or if my language file were somehow wrong then I would expect a feedback email.

Checker

#89 Post by Checker »

tproli wrote:... So their system could be made better I guess. ...
It's his system, NirSoft is a "one-man-project". See.

guinness

#90 Post by guinness »

tproli wrote:I've sent the Hungarian translations for Wireless Network Watcher for some recent versions but they don't appear in the downloadable languages list (still lists my old 1.40). So their system could be made better I guess. Or if my language file were somehow wrong then I would expect a feedback email.
It's probably buried deep somewhere in his email, he probably receives a lot of SPAM than the average developer.