Merry Christmas!

Any other tech-related topics
nycjv321

#16 Post by nycjv321 »

Lol Simon: Iran vs Israel is never going to happen. Iran is a poor nation who is feebly trying to make a nuclear program for energy (reports say last attempts of creating nukes was in 03) don't listen to that BS Bush tells everyone. Israel has over 300 nukes why do you think the countries in the middle east against Israel haven't already invaded them? (ever heard of the six day war? Israel p@wned Egypt, Jordon, and Syria think they cant do it again? Doomsday would be the day Israel uses nukes. I personally think world animation will occur from either U.S. vs Russia or some dispute between two nations, one being a nuclear power while the other not but the non nuke containing power has allies that do, then entangling allies and boom boom boom world end but that wont happen for another (atleast) 10yrs. that or U.S. economy fails for a multitude of reasons ex. from the billions we owe to China or Gas goes up from O.P.E.C and yea... scary thoughts :)
edit:LOL I just read your whole post and you live in Israel lmao!

Simon.T

Re: ...

#17 Post by Simon.T »

nycjv321 wrote:Lol Simon: Iran vs Israel is never going to happen. Iran is a poor nation who is feebly trying to make a nuclear program for energy (reports say last attempts of creating nukes was in 03) don't listen to that BS Bush tells everyone.
Thanks, you made me smile :D
nycjv321 wrote:Israel has over 300 nukes why do you think the countries in the middle east against Israel haven't already invaded them? (ever heard of the six day war? Israel p@wned Egypt, Jordon, and Syria think they cant do it again?
I edited my post
"Iran http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran
Israel http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel

compare the "territory size" we're so small Israel & Iran"

this place is so damn tiny which means lots of people in small areas!
The population of Libya is only 6,000,000 and look at this HUGE size
What we could do in the future? Peace? maybe? but what if this "peace" will not last?

I WANT PEACE! I NEED PEACE!
nycjv321 wrote:Doomsday would be the day Israel uses nukes. I personally think world animation will occur from either U.S. vs Russia or some dispute between two nations, one being a nuclear power while the other not but the non nuke containing power has allies that do, then entangling allies and boom boom boom world end but that wont happen for another (atleast) 10yrs. that or U.S. economy fails for a multitude of reasons ex. from the billions we owe to China or Gas goes up from O.P.E.C and yea... scary thoughts :)
Talking about Russia, have you heard of this stuff? this is so CRAZY (I hope it isn't so)

- $40bn Putin 'is now Europe's richest man' - Telegraph
- Bulgaria: Putin is Europe's Richest Man - Guardian < funny comments (not related to the article)
- Putin, the Kremlin power struggle and the $40bn fortune
- Who is Europe’s Richest Man…Vladimir Putin?

and "if so" then, SHAM ON YOU PUTIN! YOU FUCKING BAD EVIL RUSSIAN PERSON

not to mention this: "gary kasparov"
- A Sham Election in Russia
- Why Putin's Party Can't Lose

- Garry Kasparov freed from prison
- Former chess champion Garry Kasparov freed after serving 5-day sentence

- Kasparov stops running for president

GOOD LUCK TO YOU Mr.Kasparov ;) AND TO ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, AND ALL OF YOU TPFC PEOPLE

nycjv321 wrote:edit:LOL I just read your whole post and you live in Israel lmao!
Sure, LOL
This is SO not funny! (btw. go to the link to google maps and go left... beach beach beach YAAY! fun beach :P
though we got a place somewhere in Denver U.S.

nycjv321

#18 Post by nycjv321 »

yay I get to talk politics with someone :D
In territory size you are fuxed lol but lets compare the nukes?, hmm Denver? nice at least you wouldn't be on coast and you are close to Mexican border (best place to go hide is in Mexico) :), I am on east cost so different story here :/

"I WANT PEACE! I NEED PEACE! "
don't we all.... :wink:

Putin scares the hell out of me, In American Politics they (damn Media, make it seem as If Iran is going to blow up the world rolf, as Ron Paul (a Presidential Candidate for US) said saying "Iran is going to invade Israel is like saying Iran is going to Invade mars" They should be talking about Russian threat not Iran threat... I do wonder what he is going to buy with all that money :?

as for "Kasparov" he would be prolly be good president (as he is very good in chess smart tactical person and he seems nice since he hates putin) he prolly got the shit beat out of him in jail and some more factors prolly made him stop running :/

Simon.T

Re: ...

#19 Post by Simon.T »

nycjv321 wrote:Putin scares the hell out of me, In American Politics they (damn Media, make it seem as If Iran is going to blow up the world rolf, as Ron Paul (a Presidential Candidate for US) said saying "Iran is going to invade Israel is like saying Iran is going to Invade mars" They should be talking about Russian threat not Iran threat... I do wonder what he is going to buy with all that money :?
Ha Ha Ha!!! Rolling On Floor (chair) Laughing My Fucking Ass Off
I laughed so hard!! THANX

and...
Putin scares the hell out of me
Same :(
They should be talking about Russian threat not Iran threat...
100% Agreed!
I do wonder what he is going to buy with all that money :?
Me too

M@tty

#20 Post by M@tty »

Merry Christmas all. :)

fabiola

#21 Post by fabiola »

peace to everyone

grannyGeek

#22 Post by grannyGeek »

I'm Late, I'm Late, I'm Terribly Terribly Late. oh my fur and whiskers, I'm so very very late.... (Lewis Carroll is spinning like a dervish!)

But my very best wishes go out to all of you nonetheless.
What a wonderful gang you are, cranky political commentaries and all.

Have the very best New Year you've ever had!

granny

lococobra

#23 Post by lococobra »

Happy Christmas and Merry Birthday to me!

I'm 18 :)