at version 2.0.0
, downloads & changes
Version 2.0.0 (25/02/2017)Jovial Menu image
- New Floating Mode, allowing menu to be launched at the position where the associated entry file is clicked.
Good if the entry file's file extension is associated with JovialMenu.exe
- Allow user-added icons. By placing icon files in a "user-icons" folder.
- A system menu entry to edit the currently opened entry file is added at the end.
(Program has to be restarted to refresh the updated content)
:Jovial Menu links
:Jovial Menu Project Page
- https://sourceforge.net/projects/jovialmenu/Jovial Menu Download Page
- https://sourceforge.net/projects/jovialmenu/files/Jovial Menu Forum
- https://sourceforge.net/u/javahoe/profileJovial Menu
- http://www.softpedia.com/get/System/Launchers-Shutdown-Tools/Jovial-Menu.shtmlJovial Menu
- http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/jovial_menu.htmlJovial Menu
- https://www.downloadcrew.com/article/33986-jovial_menuJovial Menu note
I am not sure whether sub-folders can be created, if it is possible I don't know how.
The newly created menus in JovialMenu.ini
require Jovial Menu
to be restarted, otherwise they are not seen.
Tray icon has the same behaviour at right click and at left click.