FeaturesCopyMastro is an open source copy and backup utility developed by Marco Mastroddi. You don't need to install, just download, unzip and start it. Simple, fast and useful.
- Multi-thread copy: speed up your copies.
- Clone copy: preserve permissions, access and modification date (also tag colors and XAttributes in MacOSX).
- Smart: copy hidden files, support for long filenames and error recovery.
- Secure: file integrity check after copy.
- Custom copy: available filters to select what you want to copy or skip.
- Integrated: support to external copy program like rsync or robocopy.
- Resumable: you can save a stopped copy task and resume it later.
- Move option: with removing the files after a successful copy you can better organize your disk space.
Website - http://copymastro.sourceforge.net/
Project Page - https://sourceforge.net/projects/copymastro/
Download Page - http://copymastro.sourceforge.net/download.php
Download Page - https://sourceforge.net/projects/copymastro/files/
Download Page - Windows - https://sourceforge.net/projects/copyma ... s/Windows/
History - https://sourceforge.net/p/copymastro/co ... NGELOG.txt
Gallery - http://copymastro.sourceforge.net/screenshot.php
Help - http://copymastro.sourceforge.net/help.php
Languages - http://copymastro.sourceforge.net/language.php
Publisher - http://copymastro.sourceforge.net/me.php
Publisher at SourceForge - https://sourceforge.net/u/mastroddi/profile/
CopyMastro at Softpedia - http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Mis ... stro.shtml
CopyMastro at Freeware Files - http://www.freewarefiles.com/CopyMastro ... 09685.html
CopyMastro - RGdot Review - http://www.rgdot.com/bl/2016/12/08/copy ... nd-backup/
CopyMastro 2.0.8 - direct download link - archive
CopyMastro 2.0.8 - direct download link - installer
CopyMastro - Copying:
CopyMastro - Copying - Completed:
CopyMastro - Verifying - completed:
CopyMastro - Copied:
CopyMastro - Preferences:
Since version 2.0.8 CopyMastro archive is portable and stealth, the archive includes a file "copymastro.rc" which contains the following string:
Code: Select all
Code: Select all
InstructionsPortable option for USB key users
Additionally if you would like to run CopyMastro from a USB key with all setting and log files contained then you need to edit the text in the file copymastro.rc by changing the following:
Portable=false to Portable=true
This tells CopyMastro to save all setting and log files to same folder where Copymastro is executed from.
- Download the ZIP archive (copymastro-2.0.8.zip).
- Extract the ZIP archive to a folder of your choice.
- Run CopyMastro.exe.
- Data and settings are stored in program folder inside data sub-folder which contains and INI file (copymastro.ini) and a log file (copymastro_log.txt).
Currently CopyMastro runs on Windows 7 and above but the developer plans to compile it for Windows XP and Windows Vista in the near future.
CopyMastro is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution License.
Thanks to the developer of CopyMastro - Marco Mastroddi, for the implementation of portable mode.
There is another program by the same developer- BeeBEEP, which is in the database and has been discussed in the forum.
CopyMastro is cross-platform, running on Linux, macOS and Windows.
File details for CopyMastro version 2.0.8, archive:
File Size: 8442351 Byte(s) (8.05 MB)
Modified Date: 2017-01-20 20:37
VirusTotal analysis - Detection ratio: 0 / 54
File details for CopyMastro version 2.0.8, installer:
File Size: 6769748 Byte(s) (6.46 MB)
Modified Date: 2017-01-20 20:38
VirusTotal analysis - Detection ratio: 1 / 55 (false positive by Qihoo-360)