is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandboxie?

Discuss anything related to portable freeware here.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
giulia
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandboxie?

#1 Post by giulia » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:29 pm

Hi
is thee a freeware portable that let me see sandboxie hive?
with a search function?
there is one in the portable collection list , but it does miss the search feature

thanks

billon
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#2 Post by billon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:53 am

giulia wrote: there is one in the portable collection list , but it does miss the search feature
What do you mean? Both RegistryViewer and Windows Registry Recovery have search feature.

User avatar
giulia
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#3 Post by giulia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:23 am

billon wrote:
giulia wrote: there is one in the portable collection list , but it does miss the search feature
What do you mean? Both RegistryViewer and Windows Registry Recovery have search feature.
hi
but RegistryViewer has not a search feature

billon
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#4 Post by billon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:19 am

@giulia:
whycantyouseeit.png

User avatar
giulia
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#5 Post by giulia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:32 am

billon wrote:@giulia:
whycantyouseeit.png
hi
sorry i have confused with another program listed here
but there are settings to load a entire registry
how can i setup to load the sandboxie reghive?
thanks

billon
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:28 pm

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#6 Post by billon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:10 am

giulia, I can't understand you. What settings? Where "entire registry"? Just click File > Open registry files... and in that dialog choose ANY input-field, it's doesn't matter, then navigate to your Sandboxie directory (default is C:\Sandbox\giulia\DefaultBox) and open file RegHive
chooseany.png
chooseany.png (6.28 KiB) Viewed 4550 times

User avatar
giulia
Posts: 326
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:09 am

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#7 Post by giulia » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:39 pm

billon wrote:giulia, I can't understand you. What settings? Where "entire registry"? Just click File > Open registry files... and in that dialog choose ANY input-field, it's doesn't matter, then navigate to your Sandboxie directory (default is C:\Sandbox\giulia\DefaultBox) and open file RegHive
chooseany.png
hi
i mean the program
i'm looking at it , and your screeshot open registry file...

system , files ,sam and so on -> all the files of the registry of the operation system

how can i load the reghive of sandboxie?
in system ? should i rename sandboxie reghive file?
thanks Billon

shnbwmn
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:59 am

Re: is there a freeware portable that let me see the sandbox

#8 Post by shnbwmn » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:45 am

giulia wrote:system , files ,sam and so on -> all the files of the registry of the operation system

how can i load the reghive of sandboxie?
in system ? should i rename sandboxie reghive file?
I use DEFAULT and RegHives open just fine. No need to rename anything.

Post Reply