JPERegger 011

Discuss anything related to JauntePE, the utlimate utility to help you tame non-portable applications. Share your experience about the apps that work with JauntePE, and the apps that don't.
BAHeath

JPERegger 011

#1 Post by BAHeath »

Anyone else having issues with JPERegger011?

When I try running the executable (on several different systems) it uses up all my system memory and never fully loads completely.

Zach Thibeau

Well.....

#2 Post by Zach Thibeau »

If you read an earlier post of Redllar you would see that this program is going to be the only version, the current problem is right now JuantePE and creating a new alternative library for it to use instead of the Madshi library

redllar

Re: Well.....

#3 Post by redllar »

BAHeath wrote:When I try running the executable (on several different systems) it uses up all my system memory and never fully loads completely.
Well, I see you've been helped quite extensively by the JPE "community," so I guess I don't need to respond.

I obviously am not experiencing that problem here. I do have a newer version but it's not ready. And it's just some extended functionality so I doubt it would solve whatever problem you've run into. I don't know what's causing the problem but would be willing to work with you on solving it if you'd like. Only via email though. I'm suddenly inclined to quit visiting and supporting this site.

And I'm sorry no one with anything useful to say on the matter has bothered to respond to your post. Looks like you picked the wrong app to use for your portablization efforts.

BAHeath

#4 Post by BAHeath »

Thanks for the response and offer to troubleshoot redllar.

I know it's not a priority right now so your assistance is greatly appreciated. Just let me know what kind of information you might need me to provide.

I did have a copy of JPERegger 0.1 that was working but I can't seem to find it now.

Firewrath

#5 Post by Firewrath »

well, id offer to help, but i only have JPE-R 010,
and ive lost my JPE 'expertise' since the addition of modules and memreg or regmem or whatever, :P

and well, other reasons but no since in going into that, but ill help what little i can here, BAHeath pm me your email and ill send you the 010 version i have here,

Edit:
though i geuss if i look i Could DL it, -_-;;

Anyways, yeah, does the Same thing to me, it was using 500megs RAM in just a few seconds before i shut it down, heheh,

BAHeath

#6 Post by BAHeath »

Firewrath, thanks for confirming that it was not just me.

I sent you a pm with my email address.