Swept Away

Submit portable freeware that you find here. It helps if you include information like description, extraction instruction, Unicode support, whether it writes to the registry, and so on.
SuperGeek525

Swept Away

#1 Post by SuperGeek525 »

I found this program while i was browsing www.lifehacker.com ...here is a quote of their description...
Swept Away is a simple system tray utility that automatically minimizes applications that you aren't using.
the page link is http://lifehacker.com/software/download ... 255055.php

It also says right on its page that its portable and the license of it is a GNU Public License.

Its a very simple program with only a few options (Time till auto Minimize(Default is 300 or 5 minutes) and if you want it to auto check for updates or auto run on startup, which it asks you on first launch)

webfork

Re: Swept Away

#2 Post by webfork »

In the ongoing effort to keep old freeware alive (especially when the source code is available in AHK), a big thanks to NickR for the mirror that has been created (source included). The VirusTotal Report for Swept Away.exe has one bad find out of quite a few greens (1 / 55) so I'm definitely comfortable sharing this.